Industrial Specialisation and Public Procurement: Theory and Empirical Evidence
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Brülhart, Marius & Trionfetti, Federico, 2001. "Industrial Specialisation and Public Procurement: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 16, pages 106-127.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 1994. "Search Unemployment with On-the-job Search," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 61(3), pages 457-475.
- Paul Gregg & Jonathan Wadsworth, 1996. "Mind the Gap," CEP Discussion Papers dp0303, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Jan Rutkowski, 1996. "High skills pay off: the changing wage structure during economic transition in Poland," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 4(1), pages 89-112, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zornitsa Kutlina-Dimitrova & Csilla Lakatos, 2016.
"Determinants of direct cross-border public procurement in EU Member States,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 152(3), pages 501-528, August.
- Kutlina-Dimitrova, Zornitsa & Lakatos, Csilla, 2014. "Determinants of direct cross-border public procurement in EU Member States," DG TRADE Chief Economist Notes 2014-2, Directorate General for Trade, European Commission.
- Marius BRÜLHART & Federico TRIONFETTI, 1999.
"Home-Biased Demand and International Specialisation : A Test of Trade Theories,"
Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP)
9918, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Marius Brulhart & Federico Trionfetti, 2000. "Home-Biased Demand and International Specialisation: A Test of Trade Theories," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0031, Econometric Society.
- Trionfetti, Federico, 1999.
"On the home market effect: theory and empirical evidence,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
20215, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- F Trionfetti, 1999. "On the Home Market Effect: Theory and Empirical Evidence," CEP Discussion Papers dp0430, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2004.
"Footloose capital, market access and the geography of regional state aid,"
Chapters,in: Multinational Firms’ Location and the New Economic Geography, chapter 8
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P., 2001. "Footloose capital, market access, and the geography of regional state aid," HWWA Discussion Papers 132, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2001. "Footloose Capital, Market Access, and the Geography of Regional State Aid," Development Working Papers 155, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Rolf Weder, 2003. "Comparative home-market advantage: An empirical analysis of British and American exports," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 139(2), pages 220-247, June.
- Pierre M. Picard & Dao‐Zhi Zeng, 2010. "A Harmonization Of First And Second Natures," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(5), pages 973-994, December.
- Kutlina-Dimitrova, Zornitsa, 2017. "Can we put a price on extending the scope of the GPA? First quantitative assessment," DG TRADE Chief Economist Notes 2017-1, Directorate General for Trade, European Commission.
- Chiara Carboni & Elisabetta Iossa & Gianpiero Mattera, 2017. "Barriers to Public Procurement: A Review and Recent Patterns in the EU," IEFE Working Papers 92, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Shingal, Anirudh, 2013. ""New" econometric evidence for the Baldwin-Richardson (1972)/Miyagiwa (1991) theoretical predictions in government procurement," MPRA Paper 49138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric Strobl, 2004. "Trends and Determinants of the Geographic Dispersion of Irish Manufacturing Activity, 1926- 1996," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(2), pages 191-205.
- Shingal, Anirudh, 2012. "Exploring foreign market access in government procurement," Papers 305, World Trade Institute.
- Herz, Benedikt & Varela-Irimia, Xosé-Luís, 2016. "Border Effects in European Public Procurement," MPRA Paper 76401, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Jan 2017.
More about this item
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- H57 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Procurement
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcd:tcduet:983. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patricia Hughes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detcdie.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .