Trade, market size, and industrial structure: revisiting the home-market effect
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takatsuka, Hajime & Zeng, Dao-Zhi, 2012. "Trade liberalization and welfare: Differentiated-good versus homogeneous-good markets," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 308-325.
- Haiwen Zhou, 2007.
"Increasing Returns, the Choice of Technology, and the Gains from Trade,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 74(2), pages 581-600, October.
- Zhou, Haiwen, 2007. "Increasing Returns, the Choice of Technology, and the Gains from Trade," MPRA Paper 76242, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hiroshi Goto & Keiya Minamimura, 2014.
"Fertility, Regional Demographics, and Economic Integration,"
1405, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Hiroshi Goto & Keiya Minamimura, 2015. "Fertility, Regional Demographics, and Economic Integration," Discussion Paper Series DP2015-17, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Haiwen Zhou, 2014.
"International Trade with Increasing Returns in the Transportation Sector,"
Frontiers of Economics in China,
Higher Education Press, vol. 9(4), pages 606-633, December.
- Zhou, Haiwen, 2017. "International Trade with Increasing Returns in the Transportation Sector," MPRA Paper 81943, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ai-Ting Goh & Tomasz Kamil Michalski, 2010.
"Should Small Countries Fear Deindustrialization?,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 607-617, September.
- Tomasz Michalski & Ai-Ting Goh, 2009. "Should small countries fear deindustrialization?," Working Papers hal-00489273, HAL.
- Ai-Ting Goh & Tomasz Michalski, 2010. "Should small countries fear deindustrialization ?," Post-Print hal-00521799, HAL.
- Michalski, Thomasz & Goh, Ai-Ting, 2009. "Should small countries fear deindustrialization ?," Les Cahiers de Recherche 916, HEC Paris.
- Dao-Zhi Zeng & Toru Kikuchi, 2005. "The Home Market Effect and the Agricultural Sector," ERSA conference papers ersa05p135, European Regional Science Association.
- Behrens, Kristian & Lamorgese, Andrea R. & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I.P. & Tabuchi, Takatoshi, 2009.
"Beyond the home market effect: Market size and specialization in a multi-country world,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 259-265, November.
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Kristian Behrens & Andrea R. Lamorgese & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2009. "Beyond the Home Market Effect: Market Size and Specialization in a Multi-Country World," Working Papers 2009.119, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Kristian Behrens & Andrea R. Lamorgese & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2009. "Beyond the Home Market Effect: Market Size and Specialization in a Multi-Country World," KITeS Working Papers 023, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jul 2009.
- Hayato Kato, 2017. "Lobbying and Tax Competition in an Oligopolistic Industry: A Reverse Home Market Effect," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2017-028, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Kyoko Hirose & Yushi Yoshida, 2010. "Intra-National Regional Heterogeneity in International Trade," Discussion Papers 42, Kyushu Sangyo University, Faculty of Economics.
- Yamamoto, Kazuhiro, 2008. "Location of industry, market size, and imperfect international capital mobility," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 518-532, September.
- Lei Wen & Haiwen Zhou, 2012.
"Financial and Product Market Integration under Increasing Returns to Scale,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 38(1), pages 18-36.
- Wen, Lei & Zhou, Haiwen, 2018. "Financial and Product Market Integration under Increasing Returns to Scale," MPRA Paper 84502, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kato, Hayato, 2015. "Lobbying and Tax Competition in an Agglomeration Economy: A Reverse Home Market Effect," CCES Discussion Paper Series 56, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Giraldo, Iader & Jaramillo, Fernando, 2016. "Productivity, Demand and the Home Market Effect," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 014447, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Garcia Pires, Armando J., 2013. "Home market effects with endogenous costs of production," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 47-58.
- Hiroshi Goto & Keiya Minamimura, 2015. "Geography and Demography: New Economic Geography with Endogenous Fertility," Discussion Paper Series DP2015-33, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Hege Medin, 2017. "The reverse home-market effect in exports: a cross-country study of the extensive margin of exports," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 153(2), pages 301-325, May.
- Dao-Zhi Zeng & Toru Kikuchi, 2009. "Home Market Effect And Trade Costs," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 60(2), pages 253-270.
- repec:bla:reviec:v:25:y:2017:i:1:p:76-97 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pham, Cong S. & Lovely, Mary E. & Mitra, Devashish, 2009. "The home-market effect and bilateral trade patterns: a reexamination of the evidence," Economics Series eco_2009_12, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Huang, Yo-Yi & Huang, Deng-Shing, 2014. "Big vs. small under free trade: Market size and size distribution of firms," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 175-189.
- Yo-Yi Huang & Cheng-Te Lee & Deng-Shing Huang, 2014. "Home Market Effects In The Chamberlinian–Ricardian World," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(S1), pages 36-54, December.
- Pham, Cong S. & Lovely, Mary E. & Mitra, Devashish, 2014. "The home-market effect and bilateral trade patterns: A reexamination of the evidence," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 120-137.
- Barbero, Javier & Behrens, Kristian & Zofio, Jose L., 2015. "Industry location and wages: The role of market size and accessibility in trading networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 10411, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:38:y:2005:i:1:p:255-272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.