Measuring marginal intra-industry trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marius Brülhart, 1994. "Marginal intra-industry trade: Measurement and relevance for the pattern of industrial adjustment," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 130(3), pages 600-613, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gãœzin Erlat & Haluk Erlat, 2003. "Measuring Intra-Industry and Marginal Intra-Industry Trade : The Case for Turkey," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(6), pages 5-38, November.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Christophe Rault & Robert Sova & Anamaria Sova, 2009.
"Trade Specialisation and Economic Convergence: Evidence from Two Eastern European Countries,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
875, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Christophe Rault & Robert Sova & Anamaria Sova, 2011. "Trade Specialisation and Economic Convergence: Evidence from two Eastern European Countries," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_071, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Christophe Rault & Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Robert Sova & Anamaria Sova, 2009. "Trade Specialisation And Economic Convergence: Evidence From Two Eastern European Countries," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp959, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Imre Ferto & Lionel J. Hubbard, 2001. "Intra-Industry Trade in Agri-Food Products between Hungary and EU," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0106, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Jing Wang, 2009. "The analysis of intra-industry trade on agricultural products of China," Frontiers of Economics in China, Springer;Higher Education Press, vol. 4(1), pages 62-75, March.
- Imre Ferto, 2009. "Labour Market Adjustment and Intra-Industry Trade: The Effects of Association on the Hungarian Food Industry," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(3), pages 668-681.
- Deeken, Tim & Ott, Ingrid, 2014. "Integration as a spatial institution: Implications for agglomeration and growth," Working Paper Series in Economics 59, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Güzin Erlat & Haluk Erlat, 2003. "Measuring Intra-Industry and Marginal Intra-Industry Trade : The Case for Turkey," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(6), pages 5-38, November.
- Hess, Sebastian, 2014. "The Role of Trade-in-Tasks For the Competitiveness of the European Pig Industry," 54th Annual Conference, Goettingen, Germany, September 17-19, 2014 187438, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Fertő, Imre, 2006.
"A társulási szerződés alkalmazkodási költségei a magyar élelmiszeriparban
[The adjustment cost of the Association Agreement in the Hungarian food industry]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(9), pages 799-811.
- Stefan Bojnec & Matjaz Novak, 2006. "Technological Intensity and Patterns in Slovenian Merchandise Trade," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 4(1), pages 5-24.
- Fertő, Imre & Hubbard, Lionel J., 2001.
"A mezőgazdasági termékek ágazaton belüli kereskedelme. Magyarország és az Európai Unió között
[Intra-industry trade in agricultural products between Hungary and the European Union]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(9), pages 766-778.
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:135:y:1999:i:1:p:48-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .