Did the underlying behaviour of inflation change in the 1980s? A study of 17 countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alogoskoufis, George S, 1992.
"Monetary Accommodation, Exchange Rate Regimes and Inflation Persistence,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(412), pages 461-480, May.
- Alogoskoufis, George, 1991. "Monetary Accommodation, Exchange Rate Regimes and Inflation Persistence," CEPR Discussion Papers 503, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Artis & Dilip Nachane, 1990.
"Wages and prices in Europe: A test of the German leadership thesis,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 126(1), pages 59-77, March.
- Artis, Michael J & Nachane, Dilip M, 1989. "Wages and Prices in Europe: A Test of the German Leadership Thesis," CEPR Discussion Papers 296, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Taylor, John B, 1980. "Aggregate Dynamics and Staggered Contracts," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Cochrane, John H, 1988. "How Big Is the Random Walk in GNP?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(5), pages 893-920, October.
- Alogoskoufis, George S & Smith, Ron, 1991. "The Phillips Curve, the Persistence of Inflation, and the Lucas Critique: Evidence from Exchange-Rate Regimes," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1254-1275, December.
- Pierre-Richard AgÃ©nor & Mark P. Taylor, 1992. "Testing for Credibility Effects," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 39(3), pages 545-571, September.
- Perron, Pierre, 1990.
"Testing for a Unit Root in a Time Series with a Changing Mean,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 8(2), pages 153-162, April.
- Perron, P., 1989. "Testing For A Unit Root In A Time Series With A Changing Mean," Papers 347, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Godfrey, L G, 1984. "On the Uses of Misspecification Checks and Tests of Non-Nested Hypotheses in Emperical Econometrics," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(376a), pages 69-81, Supplemen.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti & Guy Debelle, 2006. "Has the inflation process changed?," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 21(46), pages 311-352, April.
- Robert Anderton & Alessandro Galesi & Marco Lombardi & Filippo di Mauro, 2010. "Key Elements of Global Inflation," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Renée Fry & Callum Jones & Christopher Kent (ed.), Inflation in an Era of Relative Price Shocks Reserve Bank of Australia.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2005:i:2:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Bleaney & Manuela Francisco, 2005.
"Inflation persistence and exchange rate regimes: evidence from developing countries,"
AccessEcon, vol. 6(2), pages 1-15.
- Manuela Francisco & Michael Bleaney, 2005. "Inflation Persistence and Exchange Rate Regimes: Evidence from Developing Countries," NIPE Working Papers 1/2005, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
More about this item
KeywordsE52; E58; E42; E31;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:133:y:1997:i:1:p:22-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.