Nominal exchange rate regimes and the stochastic behavior of real variables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael R. Darby, 1983. "Movements in Purchasing Power Parity: The Short and Long Runs," NBER Chapters,in: The International Transmission of Inflation, pages 462-477 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philip A. Klein & Geoffrey H. Moore, 1985. "Introduction to "Monitoring Growth Cycles in Market-Oriented Countries: Developing and Using International Economic Indicators"," NBER Chapters,in: Monitoring Growth Cycles in Market-Oriented Countries: Developing and Using International Economic Indicators, pages 3-27 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stockman, Alan C. & Stockman, Alan C., 1983. "Real exchange rates under alternative nominal exchange-rate systems," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 147-166, August.
- Marianne Baxter & Alan C. Stockman, 1988.
"Business Cycles and the Exchange Rate System: Some International Evidence,"
NBER Working Papers
2689, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baxter, M. & Stockman, A.C., 1988. "Business Cycles And The Exchange Rate System: Some International Evidence," RCER Working Papers 140, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Vittorio U. Grilli & Graciela Kaminsky, 1989. "Nominal Exchange Rate Regimes and the Real Exhange Rate, Evidence from the U.S. and Britain, 1885-1986," NBER Working Papers 3067, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael R. Darby & James Lothian, 1989. "The International Transmission of Inflation Afloat," NBER Chapters,in: Money, History, and International Finance: Essays in Honor of Anna J. Schwartz, pages 203-244 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:ucp:bkecon:9780226316529 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philip A. Klein & Geoffrey H. Moore, 1985. "Monitoring Growth Cycles in Market-Oriented Countries: Developing and Using International Economic Indicators," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number klei85-1.
- Lucas, Robert E., 1977. "Understanding business cycles," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 7-29, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dushko Josheski & Darko Lazarov, 2012.
"Nominal Effective Exchange Rate Neutrality: The Case Of Macedonia,"
Center For Economic Analyses, pages 17-24, June.
- Josheski, Dushko & Lazarov, Darko, 2012. "Nominal effective exchange rate neutrality: the case of Macedonia," MPRA Paper 37994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stéphane GOUTTE & Benteng Zou, 2011. "Foreign exchange rates under Markov Regime switching model," CREA Discussion Paper Series 11-16, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Toseef Azid & Muhammad Jamil & Aneela Kousar, 2005. "Impact of Exchange rate Volatility on Growth and Economic Performance: A Case Study of Pakistan, 1973-2003," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 44(4), pages 749-775.
- Guillermo Benavides & Isela Elizabeth Téllez-León & Francisco Venegas-Martínez, 2015. "Effects of Volatility of the Exchange Rate on Inflation Expectations and Growth Prospects in Mexico (2002-2014)," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(2), pages 63-78, November.
- Angelos Kanas & Christos Ioannidis, 2010. "Causality from real stock returns to real activity: evidence of regime-dependence," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(2), pages 180-197.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:5:y:1999:i:1:p:37-47 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stéphane Goutte & Benteng Zou, 2012. "Continuous time regime switching model applied to foreign exchange rate," Working Papers hal-00643900, HAL.
- Angelos Kanas & Georgios Tsiotas, 2005. "Real interest rates linkages between the USA and the UK in the postwar period," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(3), pages 251-262.
- Axel Jochem, 1999. "Monetary stabilization in countries in transition," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 5(1), pages 37-47, February.
- Giugale, Marcelo*Korobow, Adam, 2000. "Shock persistence and the choice of foreign exchange regime - an empirical note from Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2371, The World Bank.
- Horst Feldmann, 2013. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Unemployment," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 537-553, July.
- Kilic, Erdem, 2017. "Contagion effects of U.S. Dollar and Chinese Yuan in forward and spot foreign exchange markets," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 51-67.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:14:y:1995:i:3:p:395-415. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.