The New Growth Theory and Coasean economics: Institutions to capture externalities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Masahiko Aoki, 2013. "Toward an Economic Model of the Japanese Firm," Chapters,in: Comparative Institutional Analysis, chapter 18, pages 315-341 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1992.
"Endogenous macroeconomic growth theory,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2-3), pages 237-267, April.
- Helpman, E., 1991. "Endogenous Macroeconomic Growth Theory," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1570, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Elhanan Helpman, 1991. "Endogenous Macroeconomic Growth Theory," NBER Working Papers 3869, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frank R. Lichtenberg, 1992. "R&D Investment and International Productivity Differences," NBER Working Papers 4161, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth J. Arrow, 1962. "The Economic Implications of Learning by Doing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 155-173.
- Suzanne Scotchmer, 1991. "Standing on the Shoulders of Giants: Cumulative Research and the Patent Law," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 29-41, Winter.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- ., 2013. "Diversity and the evolution of competitive economic systems," Chapters,in: Competition, Diversity and Economic Performance, chapter 6, pages 109-131 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Siebert, Horst & Stolpe, Michael, 2001. "Technology and economic performance in the German economy," Kiel Working Papers 1035, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jarle Moen, 2005.
"Is Mobility of Technical Personnel a Source of R&D Spillovers?,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 23(1), pages 81-114, January.
- Jarle Møen, 2000. "Is Mobility of Technical Personnel a Source of R&D Spillovers?," NBER Working Papers 7834, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dominique Foray, 2012. "The Fragility of Experiential Knowledge," Chapters,in: Handbook of Knowledge and Economics, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Arpaia, Alfonso & Pérez, Esther & Pichelmann, Karl, 2009.
"Understanding labour income share dynamics in Europe,"
15649, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alfonso Arpaia & Esther PÃ©rez & Karl Pichelmann, 2009. "Understanding Labour Income Share Dynamics in Europe," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 379, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Straubhaar Thomas, 1999. "Brain Gain: Wohin gehen die Wissensträger in Zukunft?," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 50(1), pages 233-258, January.
- Steinle, Claus & Schiele, Holger, 2002. "When do industries cluster?: A proposal on how to assess an industry's propensity to concentrate at a single region or nation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 849-858, August.
- Steve Dowrick, 2003. "Ideas and Education: Level or Growth Effects?," NBER Working Papers 9709, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dunn Malcolm H., 2000. "Wachstum und endogener technologischer Wandel - Eine Kritik des Wachstumsmodells von Paul Romer aus der Perspektive der Evolutorischen Ökonomik," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 51(1), pages 277-300, January.
- Alex Hoen, 2001. "Clusters: Determinants and Effects," CPB Memorandum 17, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Wilhelm, Rainer, 1996. "Endogene Wachstumstheorien und ihre Implikationen für Entwicklungsländer," Discussion Papers in Development Economics 20, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Institute for Development Economics.
- Klump Rainer & Plagens Manfred, 2000. "Ist das Gesundheitswesen in Deutschland ein „Nachfragemotor“ für Fortschritte in der Medizintechnik?: Eine Analyse der Beziehungen zwischen Gesundheitssystem und medizinisch- technischen Innovationen ," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 51(1), pages 355-382, January.
- Soete, Luc & Weel, Bas ter, 1999. "Schumpeter and the Knowledge-Based Economy: On Technology and Competition Policy," Research Memorandum 004, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Hollanders, Hugo & Weel, Bas ter, 1999. "Skill-Biased Technical Change: On Endogenous Growth, Wage Inequality and Government Intervention," Research Memorandum 013, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Atanas Leonidov, 2006. "Endogenous Theory of Growth and Main Economic Schools," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 38-70.
- Steve Dowrick, 2004. "Ideas and Education: Level or Growth Effects and Their Implications for Australia," NBER Chapters,in: Growth and Productivity in East Asia, NBER-East Asia Seminar on Economics, Volume 13, pages 9-40 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Soete, Luc & Weel, Bas ter, 1999. "Innovation, Knowledge Creation and Technology Policy in Europe," Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Clem Tisdell, 1999. "Diversity And Economic Evolution: Failures Of Competitive Economic Systems," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 17(2), pages 156-165, April.
- Morris Teubal, 1997. "Restructuring and Embeddeness Of Business Enterprises - Towards An Innovation System Perspective On Diffusion Policy," DRUID Working Papers 97-6, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Steve Dowrick, 1995. "The Determinants of Long-Run Growth," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Palle Andersen & Jacqueline Dwyer & David Gruen (ed.), Productivity and Growth Reserve Bank of Australia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:129:y:1993:i:3:p:488-513. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.