Explaining Japan's Innovation and Trade: A Model of Quality Competition and Dynamic Comparative Advantage
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefania D’Amico & William English & David López‐Salido & Edward Nelson, 2012.
"The Federal Reserve's Large‐scale Asset Purchase Programmes: Rationale and Effects,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 122(564), pages 415-446, November.
- D'Amico, Stefania & English, William & López-Salido, J David & Nelson, Edward, 2012. "The Federal Reserve’s Large-Scale Asset Purchase Programs: Rationale and Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 9145, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefania D'Amico & William B. English & David López-Salido & Edward Nelson, 2012. "The Federal Reserve's large-scale asset purchase programs: rationale and effects," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-85, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:fip:fedgsq:y:2011:i:feb25 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fumio Hayashi & Junko Koeda, 2014. "Exiting from QE," NBER Working Papers 19938, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Canlin Li & Min Wei, 2013. "Term Structure Modeling with Supply Factors and the Federal Reserve's Large-Scale Asset Purchase Progarms," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 9(1), pages 3-39, March.
- Kameda, Keigo, 2014. "Budget deficits, government debt, and long-term interest rates in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 105-124.
- Arvind Krishnamurthy & Annette Vissing-Jorgensen, 2011. "The Effects of Quantitative Easing on Interest Rates: Channels and Implications for Policy," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 42(2 (Fall)), pages 215-287.
- Thomas Laubach, 2009.
"New Evidence on the Interest Rate Effects of Budget Deficits and Debt,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 7(4), pages 858-885, June.
- Thomas Laubach, 2003. "New evidence on the interest rate effects of budget deficits and debt," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-12, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:bla:jecrev:v:68:y:2017:i:4:p:443-457 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jack Meaning & Feng Zhu, 2011. "The impact of recent central bank asset purchase programmes," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Joseph Gagnon & Matthew Raskin & Julie Remache & Brian Sack, 2011. "The Financial Market Effects of the Federal Reserve's Large-Scale Asset Purchases," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 7(1), pages 3-43, March.
- Junko Koeda, 2017.
"Bond Supply and Excess Bond Returns in Zero-Lower Bound and Normal Environments: Evidence from Japan,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 68(4), pages 443-457, December.
- Junko Koeda, 2015. "Bond Supply and Excess Bond Returns in Zero-Lower Bound and Normal Environments: Evidence from Japan," Working Papers 1506, Waseda University, Faculty of Political Science and Economics.
- Kazutoshi Kan & Yoshiyuki Kurachi & Yoshiyuki Fukuda & Shinichi Nishioka, 2013. "Japanese Life Insurance Companies' Balance-Sheet Structure and Japanese Government Bond Investment," Bank of Japan Review Series 13-E-2, Bank of Japan.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aggarwal, Aradhna, 2010. "Economic impacts of SEZs: Theoretical approaches and analysis of newly notified SEZs in India," MPRA Paper 20902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stolpe, Michael, 1995. "Technology and the dynamics of specialization in open economies," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 738, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Stadler, Manfred, 2015. "Innovation, industrial dynamics and economic growth," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 84, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Lutz, Stefan H., 2002. "Trade Policy: 'Political' vs. 'Economic' Factors," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-75, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Siebert, Horst, 1991. "A Schumpeterian model of growth in the world economy: some notes on a new paradigm in international economics," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1498, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Asli Seda Bilman & Serdar Turkeli, 2013. "Interaction between international trade and economic growth: Evidence from qualitative comparative analysis," International Economics Letters, Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 2(4), pages 5-18, December.
- Stolpe, Michael, 1993. "Industriepolitik aus Sicht der neuen Wachstumstheorie," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1568, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Klodt, Henning, 1992. "Theorie der strategischen Handelspolitik und neue Wachstumstheorie als Grundlage für eine Industrie- und Technologiepolitik?," Kiel Working Papers 533, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ime:imemes:v:8:y:1990:i:2:p:75-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kinken). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imegvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.