Explaining Japan's Innovation and Trade: A Model of Quality Competition and Dynamic Comparative Advantage
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aggarwal, Aradhna, 2010. "Economic impacts of SEZs: Theoretical approaches and analysis of newly notified SEZs in India," MPRA Paper 20902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stolpe, Michael, 1995. "Technology and the dynamics of specialization in open economies," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 738, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Stadler, Manfred, 2015. "Innovation, industrial dynamics and economic growth," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 84, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Lutz, Stefan H., 2002. "Trade Policy: 'Political' vs. 'Economic' Factors," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-75, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Siebert, Horst, 1991. "A Schumpeterian model of growth in the world economy: some notes on a new paradigm in international economics," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1498, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Stolpe, Michael, 1993. "Industriepolitik aus Sicht der neuen Wachstumstheorie," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1568, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Klodt, Henning, 1992. "Theorie der strategischen Handelspolitik und neue Wachstumstheorie als Grundlage für eine Industrie- und Technologiepolitik?," Kiel Working Papers 533, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ime:imemes:v:8:y:1990:i:2:p:75-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kinken). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imegvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.