Economic impacts of SEZs: Theoretical approaches and analysis of newly notified SEZs in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gene M. Grossman, 1990. "Explaining Japan's Innovation and Trade: A Model of Quality Competition and Dynamic Comparative Advantage," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 8(2), pages 75-100, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antra Bhatt & Manas Puri & Andrea Appolloni, 2012.
"SEZ Proliferation in India: Are the Objectives Being Realized?,"
Transition Studies Review,
Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 19(1), pages 79-88, September.
- Bhatt, Antra & Puri, Manas & Appolloni, Andrea, 2011. "SEZ proliferation in India: are the objectives being realized?," MPRA Paper 35095, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rao, R. Kavita & Tandon, Suranjali & Mukherjee, Sacchidananda, 2016. "Corporate Tax: A brief assessment of some exemptions," Working Papers 16/165, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
More about this item
KeywordsSpecial economic zones; Exports; FDI; Economic diversification; Agglomeration economies; global value chains; India;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2010-03-13 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-URE-2010-03-13 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:20902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .