Report NEP-CWA-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2010. "Why India choked when Lehman broke," Working Papers 10/63, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Jayaram, Shruthi & Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2009. "Examining the decoupling hypothesis for India," Working Papers 09/61, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash, 2010. "R&D strategy of small and medium enterprises in India: Trends and determinants," MPRA Paper 20951, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aggarwal, Aradhna, 2010. "Economic impacts of SEZs: Theoretical approaches and analysis of newly notified SEZs in India," MPRA Paper 20902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2009. "The difficulties of the Chinese and Indian exchange rate regimes," Working Papers 09/62, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Rob French & Geeta Kingdon, 2010. "The relative effectiveness of private and government schools in Rural India: Evidence from ASER data," DoQSS Working Papers 10-03, Quantitative Social Science - UCL Social Research Institute, University College London.
- Das, Maitreyi Bordia & Kapoor, Soumya & Nikitin, Denis, 2010. "A closer look at child mortality among Adivasis in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5231, The World Bank.
- Jordan Siegel & Prithwiraj Choudhury, 2010. "A Reexamination of Tunneling and Business Groups:New Data and New Methods," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-072, Harvard Business School, revised Aug 2010.
- Item repec:voj:wpaper:200914 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:voj:wpaper:200925 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Basher, Syed Abul, 2010. "Has the non-oil sector decoupled from oil sector? A case study of Gulf Cooperation Council Countries," MPRA Paper 21059, University Library of Munich, Germany.