A closer look at child mortality among Adivasis in India
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:96:y:2017:i:c:p:163-181 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas, Deborah & Sarangi, Biraj Laxmi & Garg, Anu & Ahuja, Arti & Meherda, Pramod & Karthikeyan, Sujata R. & Joddar, Pinaki & Kar, Rajendra & Pattnaik, Jeetendra & Druvasula, Ramesh & Dembo Rath, Ali, 2015. "Closing the health and nutrition gap in Odisha, India: A case study of how transforming the health system is achieving greater equity," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 154-162.
- Maitreyi Bordia Das & Soumya Kapoor Mehta, 2012. "Poverty and Social Exclusion in India," World Bank Other Operational Studies 26335, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2011. "Perspectives on Poverty in India : Stylized Facts from Survey Data," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2299.
More about this item
KeywordsPopulation Policies; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Early Child and Children's Health; Adolescent Health; Early Childhood Development;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2010-03-13 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2010-03-13 (Development)
- NEP-HEA-2010-03-13 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .