Report NEP-HEA-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yen-hsin Alice Cheng & Nancy S. Landale, 2010. "Teen overweight, weight stigma, and intimate relationship development from adolescence to young adulthood," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2010-008, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Mikko Myrskylä, 2010. "The relative importance of shocks in a cohort's early and later life conditions on age-specific mortality," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2010-009, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:356 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yasushi Iwamoto & Miki Kohara & Makoto Saito, 2009. "On the Consumption Insurance Effects of Long-term Care Insurance in Japan: Evidence from Micro-level Household Data," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-109, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Peter Zweifel & Karolin Leukert & Stephanie Berner, 2010. "Preferences for Health Insurance in Germany and the Netherlands ï¿½ A Tale of Two Countries," SOI - Working Papers 1002, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Diane M. Harnak Hall & Juergen Jung & Thomas Rhoads, 2010. "Does the Availability of Parental Health Insurance Affect the College Enrollment Decision of Young Americans?," Working Papers 2010-05, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised May 2011.
- Tanya Wanchek, 2009. "Southwest Virginia Health Care Sector Economic Impact Analysis," Reports 2009-01, Center for Economic and Policy Studies.
- Michael G. Barnes & Trenton Smith & Jonathan K. Yoder, 2010. "Economic Insecurity and the Spread of Obesity in Social Networks," Working Papers 2010-2, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Das, Maitreyi Bordia & Kapoor, Soumya & Nikitin, Denis, 2010. "A closer look at child mortality among Adivasis in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5231, The World Bank.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/234419 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paul M. Sommers & Dylan J. Fitzpatrick & Erin A. Toner, 2010. "The Skinny On Obesity Rates And The U.S. Economy," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 1020, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Erik Meijer & Lynn A. Karoly & Pierre-Carl Michaud, 2010. "Using Matched Survey and Administrative Data to Estimate Eligibility for the Medicare Part D Low Income Subsidy Program," Working Papers 743, RAND Corporation.
- Deliana Kostova & Hana Ross & Evan Blecher & Sara Markowitz, 2010. "Prices and Cigarette Demand: Evidence from Youth Tobacco Use in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 15781, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James M. Poterba & Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 2010. "Family Status Transitions, Latent Health, and the Post-Retirement Evolution of Assets," NBER Working Papers 15789, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ryan D. Edwards, 2010. "Health, Income, and the Timing of Education Among Military Retirees," NBER Working Papers 15778, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.