Southwest Virginia Health Care Sector Economic Impact Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Watson, Philip & Wilson, Joshua & Thilmany, Dawn D. & Winter, Susan, 2007. "Determining Economic Contributions and Impacts: What is the difference and why do we care?," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 37(2).
- Terance J. Rephann & John Knapp & William Shobe, 2010. "Study of the Economic Impact of Virginia Public Higher Education," Reports 2010-01, Center for Economic and Policy Studies.
- Terance J. Rephann, 2008. "The Economic Impact of Agriculture and Forestry on the Commonwealth of Virginia," Reports 2008-01, Center for Economic and Policy Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsImpact study; health sector;
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- R34 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Input Demand Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vac:report:rpt09-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William M. Shobe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceuvaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .