Report NEP-DEV-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antoci Angelo & Sabatini Fabio & Sodini Mauro, 2010. "The Solaria Syndrome: Social capital in a growing hypertechnological economy," wp.comunite 0062, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Laurent Gheeraert & Ritha Sukadi Mata & Daniel Traca, 2010. "Remittances and Domestic Investment in Developing Countries: An Analysis of the Role of Financial Sector Development," Working Papers CEB 10-013.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Armando Silva & Ana Paula Africano & Óscar Afonso, 2010. "Learning-by-exporting: what we know and what we would like to know," FEP Working Papers 364, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ligon, Ethan, 2010. "Measuring risk by looking at changes in inequality : vulnerability in Ecuador," CUDARE Working Paper Series 1095, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Johannes Fedderke & Julia Garlick, 2010. "Measuring Institutions: Indicators of Political Rights, Property Rights and Political Instability in Malawi," Working Papers 165, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Rand, John & Tarp, Finn, 2010. "Firm-Level Corruption in Vietnam," WIDER Working Paper Series 016, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Tiwari, Sailesh & Zaman, Hassan, 2010. "The impact of economic shocks on global undernourishment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5215, The World Bank.
- Das, Maitreyi Bordia & Kapoor, Soumya & Nikitin, Denis, 2010. "A closer look at child mortality among Adivasis in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5231, The World Bank.
- Aterido, Reyes & Hallward-Driemeier, Mary, 2010. "The impact of the investment climate on employment growth : does Sub-Saharan Africa mirror other low-income regions ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5218, The World Bank.
- Kelly Bird & Hal Hill, 2010. "Tiny, Poor, Landlocked, Indebted, but Growing: Lessons for Late Reforming Transition Economies from Laos," Departmental Working Papers 2010-03, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Fukuda, Shin-ichi & Kon, Yoshifumi, 2010. "Macroeconomic Impacts of Foreign Exchange Reserve Accumulation: Theory and International Evidence," ADBI Working Papers 197, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Mussolini, Caio Cesar & Teles, Vladimir Kühl, 2010. "Infrastructure and productivity in Latin America: is there a relationship in the long run?," Textos para discussão 246, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Sumie Sato & Mototsugu Fukushige, 2010. "The Chinese Economy and Income Inequality among East Asian Countries," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 10-06, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin & Maxim Pinkovskiy, 2010. "African Poverty is Falling...Much Faster than You Think!," NBER Working Papers 15775, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.