Monetary accommodation of income claims: A reply
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 126 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Calmfors, Lars, 1985. "The Roles of Stabilization Policy and Wage Setting for Macroeconomic Stability-The Experiences of Economies with Centralized Bargaining," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(3), pages 329-47.
- Richard Burdekin & Paul Burkett, 1988. "Monetary accommodation of income claims and the expectations-augmented phillips curve: In search of a stable policy rule," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 124(1), pages 169-177, March.
- Edmund S. Phelps, 1968. "Money-Wage Dynamics and Labor-Market Equilibrium," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 76, pages 678.
- Alan Isaac, 1990. "Monetary accommodation of income claims: A comment," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 126(1), pages 173-177, March.
- Julio Rotemberg, 1987. "The New Keynesian Microfoundations," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1987, Volume 2, pages 69-116 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George A. Kahn & Kristina Jacobson, 1989. "Lessons from West German monetary policy," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Apr, pages 18-35.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:126:y:1990:i:1:p:178-183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.