Monetary accommodation of income claims: A reply
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 126 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- George A. Kahn & Kristina Jacobson, 1989. "Lessons from West German monetary policy," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Apr, pages 18-35.
- Edmund S. Phelps, 1968. "Money-Wage Dynamics and Labor-Market Equilibrium," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 76, pages 678.
- Calmfors, Lars, 1985. "The Roles of Stabilization Policy and Wage Setting for Macroeconomic Stability-The Experiences of Economies with Centralized Bargaining," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(3), pages 329-47.
- Julio Rotemberg, 1987. "The New Keynesian Microfoundations," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1987, Volume 2, pages 69-116 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan Isaac, 1990. "Monetary accommodation of income claims: A comment," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 126(1), pages 173-177, March.
- Richard Burdekin & Paul Burkett, 1988. "Monetary accommodation of income claims and the expectations-augmented phillips curve: In search of a stable policy rule," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 124(1), pages 169-177, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:126:y:1990:i:1:p:178-183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.