A bargaining set for monotonic simple games based on external and internal stability
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 19 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.seio.es/
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lazarova, E.A., 2006. "Stability, governance and effectiveness : Essays on the service economy," Other publications TiSEM 4e924389-b67a-493c-993d-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Massimo Morelli & Maria Montero, 2001.
"The Demand Bargaining Set: General Characterization and Application to Majority Games,"
Economics Working Papers
0011, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Morelli, Massimo & Montero, Maria, 2003. "The demand bargaining set: general characterization and application to majority games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 137-155, January.
- Lazarova, E.A. & Borm, P.E.M. & Montero, M.P. & Reijnierse, J.H., 2006. "A Bargaining Set Based on External and Internal Stability and Endogenous Coalition Formation," Discussion Paper 2006-16, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Zhou Lin, 1994. "A New Bargaining Set of an N-Person Game and Endogenous Coalition Formation," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 512-526, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:19:y:2011:i:1:p:54-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.