A bargaining set for monotonic simple games based on external and internal stability
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 19 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.seio.es/
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lazarova, E.A., 2006. "Stability, governance and effectiveness : Essays on the service economy," Other publications TiSEM 4e924389-b67a-493c-993d-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Lazarova, E.A. & Borm, P.E.M. & Montero, M.P. & Reijnierse, J.H., 2006. "A Bargaining Set Based on External and Internal Stability and Endogenous Coalition Formation," Discussion Paper 2006-16, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Morelli, Massimo & Montero, Maria, 2003.
"The demand bargaining set: general characterization and application to majority games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 137-155, January.
- Massimo Morelli & Maria Montero, 2001. "The Demand Bargaining Set: General Characterization and Application to Majority Games," Economics Working Papers 0011, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Zhou Lin, 1994. "A New Bargaining Set of an N-Person Game and Endogenous Coalition Formation," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 512-526, May. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:19:y:2011:i:1:p:54-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.