On a mixture of the fix-and-relax coordination and Lagrangian substitution schemes for multistage stochastic mixed integer programming
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 17 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120409|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz & Ruszczynski, Andrzej, 1999.
"From stochastic dominance to mean-risk models: Semideviations as risk measures,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 33-50, July.
- W. Ogryczak & A. Ruszczynski, 1997. "From Stochastic Dominance to Mean-Risk Models: Semideviations as Risk Measures," Working Papers ir97027, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Laureano Escudero & Araceli Garín & María Merino & Gloria Pérez, 2009. "BFC-MSMIP: an exact branch-and-fix coordination approach for solving multistage stochastic mixed 0–1 problems," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 96-122, July.
- A. Alonso-Ayuso & L. Escudero & C. Pizarro & H. Romeijn & D. Morales, 2006. "On solving the multi-period single-sourcing problem under uncertainty," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 29-53, 01.
- Gendreau, Michel & Laporte, Gilbert & Seguin, Rene, 1996. "Stochastic vehicle routing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 3-12, January.
- Santoso, Tjendera & Ahmed, Shabbir & Goetschalckx, Marc & Shapiro, Alexander, 2005. "A stochastic programming approach for supply chain network design under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 167(1), pages 96-115, November.
- Lulli, Guglielmo & Sen, Suvrajeet, 2006. "A heuristic procedure for stochastic integer programs with complete recourse," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 171(3), pages 879-890, June.
- Alonso-Ayuso, A. & Escudero, L. F. & Garín, A. & Ortuño, M. T. & Pérez, G., 2005. "On the product selection and plant dimensioning problem under uncertainty," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 307-318, August.
- Monique Guignard, 2003. "Lagrangean relaxation," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 151-200, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:17:y:2009:i:1:p:5-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.