On a mixture of the fix-and-relax coordination and Lagrangian substitution schemes for multistage stochastic mixed integer programming
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 17 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.seio.es/
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lulli, Guglielmo & Sen, Suvrajeet, 2006. "A heuristic procedure for stochastic integer programs with complete recourse," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 171(3), pages 879-890, June.
- Santoso, Tjendera & Ahmed, Shabbir & Goetschalckx, Marc & Shapiro, Alexander, 2005. "A stochastic programming approach for supply chain network design under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 167(1), pages 96-115, November.
- Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz & Ruszczynski, Andrzej, 1999.
"From stochastic dominance to mean-risk models: Semideviations as risk measures,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 33-50, July.
- W. Ogryczak & A. Ruszczynski, 1997. "From Stochastic Dominance to Mean-Risk Models: Semideviations as Risk Measures," Working Papers ir97027, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Monique Guignard, 2003. "Lagrangean relaxation," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 11(2), pages 151-200, December.
- Alonso-Ayuso, A. & Escudero, L. F. & Garín, A. & Ortuño, M. T. & Pérez, G., 2005. "On the product selection and plant dimensioning problem under uncertainty," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 307-318, August.
- L. Escudero & A. Garín & M. Merino & G. Pérez, 2007. "A two-stage stochastic integer programming approach as a mixture of Branch-and-Fix Coordination and Benders Decomposition schemes," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 152(1), pages 395-420, July.
- Laureano Escudero & Araceli Garín & María Merino & Gloria Pérez, 2009. "BFC-MSMIP: an exact branch-and-fix coordination approach for solving multistage stochastic mixed 0–1 problems," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 17(1), pages 96-122, July.
- A. Alonso-Ayuso & L. Escudero & C. Pizarro & H. Romeijn & D. Morales, 2006. "On solving the multi-period single-sourcing problem under uncertainty," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 29-53, 01.
- Gendreau, Michel & Laporte, Gilbert & Seguin, Rene, 1996. "Stochastic vehicle routing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 3-12, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:17:y:2009:i:1:p:5-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.