No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 11 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120409|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marshall L. Fisher, 1981. "The Lagrangian Relaxation Method for Solving Integer Programming Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Jacques Desrosiers & Michel Sauvé & François Soumis, 1988. "Lagrangian Relaxation Methods for Solving the Minimum Fleet Size Multiple Traveling Salesman Problem with Time Windows," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(8), pages 1005-1022, August.
- Marshall L. Fisher & R. Jaikumar & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 1986. "A Multiplier Adjustment Method for the Generalized Assignment Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(9), pages 1095-1103, September.
- Jornsten, Kurt & Nasberg, Mikael, 1986. "A new Lagrangian relaxation approach to the generalized assignment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 313-323, December.
- Guignard, Monique & Ryu, Choonho & Spielberg, Kurt, 1998. "Model tightening for integrated timber harvest and transportation planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 448-460, December.
- Guignard, Monique, 1998. "Efficient cuts in Lagrangean `Relax-and-cut' schemes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 216-223, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:11:y:2003:i:2:p:151-200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.