No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 11 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.seio.es/
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jornsten, Kurt & Nasberg, Mikael, 1986. "A new Lagrangian relaxation approach to the generalized assignment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 313-323, December.
- Marshall L. Fisher, 1981. "The Lagrangian Relaxation Method for Solving Integer Programming Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Guignard, Monique & Ryu, Choonho & Spielberg, Kurt, 1998. "Model tightening for integrated timber harvest and transportation planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 448-460, December.
- Marshall L. Fisher & R. Jaikumar & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 1986. "A Multiplier Adjustment Method for the Generalized Assignment Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(9), pages 1095-1103, September.
- Jacques Desrosiers & Michel Sauvé & François Soumis, 1988. "Lagrangian Relaxation Methods for Solving the Minimum Fleet Size Multiple Traveling Salesman Problem with Time Windows," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(8), pages 1005-1022, August.
- Guignard, Monique, 1998. "Efficient cuts in Lagrangean `Relax-and-cut' schemes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 216-223, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:11:y:2003:i:2:p:151-200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.