Efficient cuts in Lagrangean `Relax-and-cut' schemes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aboudi, Ronny & Hallefjord, Asa & Jornsten, Kurt, 1991. "A facet generation and relaxation technique applied to an assignment problem with side constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 335-344, February.
- Marshall L. Fisher & R. Jaikumar & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 1986. "A Multiplier Adjustment Method for the Generalized Assignment Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(9), pages 1095-1103, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klose, Andreas, 2000. "A Lagrangean relax-and-cut approach for the two-stage capacitated facility location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 408-421, October.
- Monique Guignard, 2003. "Lagrangean relaxation," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 11(2), pages 151-200, December.
- Hanif Sherali & J. Smith, 2012. "Dynamic Lagrangian dual and reduced RLT constructs for solving 0–1 mixed-integer programs," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 20(1), pages 173-189, April.
- Saez, Jesus, 2000. "Solving linear programming relaxations associated with Lagrangean relaxations by Fenchel cutting planes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 609-626, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:105:y:1998:i:1:p:216-223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.