Adaptive approach heuristics for the generalized assignment problem
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Laguna, Manuel & Kelly, James P. & Gonzalez-Velarde, JoseLuis & Glover, Fred, 1995. "Tabu search for the multilevel generalized assignment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 176-189, April.
- Cattrysse, Dirk. G. & Salomon, Marc & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1994. "A set partitioning heuristic for the generalized assignment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 167-174, January.
- Cattrysse, Dirk G. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1992. "A survey of algorithms for the generalized assignment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 260-272, August.
- Marshall L. Fisher & R. Jaikumar & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 1986. "A Multiplier Adjustment Method for the Generalized Assignment Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(9), pages 1095-1103, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francisco Silva & Daniel Serra, 2008. "Incorporating waiting time in competitive location models: Formulations and heuristics," Economics Working Papers 1091, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Helena Ramalhinho-Lourenço & Rafael Martí & Manuel Laguna, 2001. "Assigning proctors to exams with scatter search," Economics Working Papers 534, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
More about this item
KeywordsMetaheuristics; generalized assignment; local search; GRASP; tabu search; ant systems;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.