Heuristic sensitivity analysis in a combinatoric environment: An exposition and case study
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marshall L. Fisher & Alexander H. G. Rinnooy Kan, 1988. "The Design, Analysis and Implementation of Heuristics," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(3), pages 263-265, March.
- Marshall L. Fisher & R. Jaikumar & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 1986. "A Multiplier Adjustment Method for the Generalized Assignment Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(9), pages 1095-1103, September.
- Holm, Soren & Klein, Dieter, 1978. "Discrete right hand side parametrization for linear integer programs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 50-53, January.
- Amini, Mohammad M. & Racer, Michael, 1995. "A hybrid heuristic for the generalized assignment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 343-348, December.
- Laguna, Manuel & Kelly, James P. & Gonzalez-Velarde, JoseLuis & Glover, Fred, 1995. "Tabu search for the multilevel generalized assignment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 176-189, April.
- G. Terry Ross & Richard M. Soland, 1977. "Modeling Facility Location Problems as Generalized Assignment Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(3), pages 345-357, November.
- Cattrysse, Dirk G. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1992. "A survey of algorithms for the generalized assignment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 260-272, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:108:y:1998:i:3:p:604-617. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.