The bottleneck generalized assignment problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marshall L. Fisher & R. Jaikumar & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 1986. "A Multiplier Adjustment Method for the Generalized Assignment Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(9), pages 1095-1103, September.
- G. Terry Ross & Richard M. Soland, 1977. "Modeling Facility Location Problems as Generalized Assignment Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(3), pages 345-357, November.
- Charles Revelle & David Marks & Jon C. Liebman, 1970. "An Analysis of Private and Public Sector Location Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(11), pages 692-707, July.
- Silvano Martello & Paolo Toth, 1988. "A New Algorithm for the 0-1 Knapsack Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(5), pages 633-644, May.
- Mazzola, J. B. & Neebe, A. W., 1988. "Bottleneck generalized assignment problems," Engineering Costs and Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 61-65, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martello, Silvano & Toth, Paolo, 1995. "A note on exact algorithms for the bottleneck generalized assignment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 711-712, June.
- Zheng, Feifeng & Cheng, Yongxi & Xu, Yinfeng & Liu, Ming, 2013. "Competitive strategies for an online generalized assignment problem with a service consecution constraint," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(1), pages 59-66.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:83:y:1995:i:3:p:621-638. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.