Small area estimators based on restricted mixed models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ray Chambers & Nikos Tzavidis, 2006. "M-quantile models for small area estimation," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(2), pages 255-268, June.
- Peter Hall & Tapabrata Maiti, 2006. "On parametric bootstrap methods for small area prediction," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(2), pages 221-238.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:jorssa:v:180:y:2017:i:4:p:1229-1252 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rueda, Cristina, 2013. "Degrees of freedom and model selection in semiparametric additive monotone regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 88-99.
- Elaheh Torkashvand & Mohammad Jafari Jozani & Mahmoud Torabi, 2016. "Constrained Bayes estimation in small area models with functional measurement error," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 25(4), pages 710-730, December.
More about this item
KeywordsJames–Stein estimator; Small areas; Order restricted inference; Mixed models; EBLUP estimator; Fay–Herriot model; 62F30; 62J07;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:19:y:2010:i:3:p:558-579. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .