Small area estimation using survey weights under a nested error linear regression model with structural measurement error
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Malay Ghosh & Karabi Sinha & Dalho Kim, 2006. "Empirical and Hierarchical Bayesian Estimation in Finite Population Sampling under Structural Measurement Error Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 33(3), pages 591-608.
- Peter Hall & Tapabrata Maiti, 2006. "On parametric bootstrap methods for small area prediction," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(2), pages 221-238.
- Mahmoud Torabi & Gauri S. Datta & J. N. K. Rao, 2009. "Empirical Bayes Estimation of Small Area Means under a Nested Error Linear Regression Model with Measurement Errors in the Covariates," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 36(2), pages 355-369.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Torabi, Mahmoud, 2013. "Likelihood inference in generalized linear mixed measurement error models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 549-557.
- Sugasawa, Shonosuke & Kubokawa, Tatsuya, 2017. "Bayesian estimators in uncertain nested error regression models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 52-63.
More about this item
KeywordsBayes risk; Bootstrap method; Design consistency; Mean squared prediction error; Measurement error; Nested error regression model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:109:y:2012:i:c:p:52-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.