Goodness-of-fit tests in mixed models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gallant, A Ronald & Nychka, Douglas W, 1987. "Semi-nonparametric Maximum Likelihood Estimation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 363-390, March.
- María José Lombardía & Stefan Sperlich, 2008. "Semiparametric inference in generalized mixed effects models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 70(5), pages 913-930.
- Hwang, Yi-Ting & Wei, Peir Feng, 2006. "A novel method for testing normality in a mixed model of a nested classification," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 1163-1183, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bao, Junshu & Hanson, Timothy E., 2016. "A mean-constrained finite mixture of normals model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 93-99.
- Jan-Michael Becker & Christian Ringle & Marko Sarstedt & Franziska Völckner, 2015. "How collinearity affects mixture regression results," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 643-659, December.
- Tang, Min & Slud, Eric V. & Pfeiffer, Ruth M., 2014. "Goodness of fit tests for linear mixed models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 176-193.
- Yanyuan Ma & Jeffrey D. Hart & Ryan Janicki & Raymond J. Carroll, 2011. "Local and omnibus goodness‐of‐fit tests in classical measurement error models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 73(1), pages 81-98, January.
- González Manteiga, Wenceslao & Lombardía, María José & Martínez Miranda, María Dolores & Sperlich, Stefan, 2013. "Kernel smoothers and bootstrapping for semiparametric mixed effects models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 288-302.
- Stefan Sperlich, 2013. "Comments on: An updated review of Goodness-of-Fit tests for regression models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 22(3), pages 419-427, September.
- repec:bla:biomet:v:73:y:2017:i:1:p:63-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:stmapp:v:26:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10260-017-0376-0 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHypothesis test; Mixed model; Minimum distance; Nonparametric test; Order selection; 62G10;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:18:y:2009:i:2:p:213-239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.