On wavelet analysis of the nth order fractional Brownian motion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Power, Gabriel J. & Turvey, Calum G., 2010. "Long-range dependence in the volatility of commodity futures prices: Wavelet-based evidence," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(1), pages 79-90.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- Pérez, D.G. & Zunino, L. & Garavaglia, M. & Rosso, O.A., 2006. "Wavelet entropy and fractional Brownian motion time series," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 365(2), pages 282-288.
- Brouste, Alexandre & Istas, Jacques & Lambert-Lacroix, Sophie, 2007. "On Fractional Gaussian Random Fields Simulations," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 23(i01).
- Jean-François Coeurjolly, 2001. "Estimating the Parameters of a Fractional Brownian Motion by Discrete Variations of its Sample Paths," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 199-227, May.
- Anyssa Trimech & Hedi Kortas & Salwa Benammou & Samir Benammou, 2009. "Multiscale Fama-French model: application to the French market," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 10(2), pages 179-192, February.
- Mielniczuk, J. & Wojdyllo, P., 2007. "Estimation of Hurst exponent revisited," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4510-4525, May.
More about this item
Keywordsnth order fBm; Scaling exponent; Wavelet transform; Derivative operator; Signal-to-noise ratio; Weighted least squares estimator;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:21:y:2012:i:3:p:251-277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .