Fitting survival data with penalized Poisson regression
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 20 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10260/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- I. D. Currie & M. Durban & P. H. C. Eilers, 2006. "Generalized linear array models with applications to multidimensional smoothing," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(2), pages 259-280.
- J. C. van Houwelingen, 2001. "Shrinkage and Penalized Likelihood as Methods to Improve Predictive Accuracy," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 55(1), pages 17-34.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521785167 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521780506 is not listed on IDEAS
- Goeman Jelle J, 2008. "Autocorrelated Logistic Ridge Regression for Prediction Based on Proteomics Spectra," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 1-12, February.
- Eilers, Paul H.C. & Currie, Iain D. & Durban, Maria, 2006. "Fast and compact smoothing on large multidimensional grids," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 61-76, January.
- Aris Perperoglou & Paul Eilers, 2010. "Penalized regression with individual deviance effects," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 341-361, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:20:y:2011:i:4:p:451-462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.