Fitting survival data with penalized Poisson regression
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 20 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10260/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521780506 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aris Perperoglou & Paul Eilers, 2010. "Penalized regression with individual deviance effects," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 341-361, June.
- I. D. Currie & M. Durban & P. H. C. Eilers, 2006. "Generalized linear array models with applications to multidimensional smoothing," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(2), pages 259-280.
- J. C. van Houwelingen, 2001. "Shrinkage and Penalized Likelihood as Methods to Improve Predictive Accuracy," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 55(1), pages 17-34.
- Eilers, Paul H.C. & Currie, Iain D. & Durban, Maria, 2006. "Fast and compact smoothing on large multidimensional grids," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 61-76, January.
- Goeman Jelle J, 2008. "Autocorrelated Logistic Ridge Regression for Prediction Based on Proteomics Spectra," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 1-12, February.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521785167 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:20:y:2011:i:4:p:451-462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.