Fitting survival data with penalized Poisson regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- I. D. Currie & M. Durban & P. H. C. Eilers, 2006. "Generalized linear array models with applications to multidimensional smoothing," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(2), pages 259-280.
- J. C. van Houwelingen, 2001. "Shrinkage and Penalized Likelihood as Methods to Improve Predictive Accuracy," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 55(1), pages 17-34.
- Eilers, Paul H.C. & Currie, Iain D. & Durban, Maria, 2006. "Fast and compact smoothing on large multidimensional grids," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, pages 61-76.
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521785167, December.
- Goeman Jelle J, 2008. "Autocorrelated Logistic Ridge Regression for Prediction Based on Proteomics Spectra," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 1-12, February.
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521780506, December.
- Aris Perperoglou & Paul Eilers, 2010. "Penalized regression with individual deviance effects," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 341-361, June.
More about this item
KeywordsProportional hazards; Penalized likelihood; Ridge regression; Efficient computation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:20:y:2011:i:4:p:451-462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .