Spatiotemporal smoothing and sulphur dioxide trends over Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521785167, March.
- I. D. Currie & M. Durban & P. H. C. Eilers, 2006. "Generalized linear array models with applications to multidimensional smoothing," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(2), pages 259-280.
- Noel Cressie & Gardar Johannesson, 2008. "Fixed rank kriging for very large spatial data sets," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 70(1), pages 209-226.
- Marx, Brian D. & Eilers, Paul H. C., 1998. "Direct generalized additive modeling with penalized likelihood," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 193-209, August.
- Sudipto Banerjee & Alan E. Gelfand & Andrew O. Finley & Huiyan Sang, 2008. "Gaussian predictive process models for large spatial data sets," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 70(4), pages 825-848.
- Fuentes, Montserrat, 2007. "Approximate Likelihood for Large Irregularly Spaced Spatial Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 321-331, March.
- Bowman, A. W. & Azzalini, A., 2003. "Computational aspects of nonparametric smoothing with illustrations from the sm library," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 545-560, April.
- C. A. Ferguson & A. W. Bowman & E. M. Scott & L. Carvalho, 2007. "Model comparison for a complex ecological system," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 170(3), pages 691-711.
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521780506, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:japsta:v:44:y:2017:i:1:p:89-108 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gromenko, Oleksandr & Kokoszka, Piotr, 2013. "Nonparametric inference in small data sets of spatially indexed curves with application to ionospheric trend determination," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 82-94.
- David O'Donnell & Alastair Rushworth & Adrian W. Bowman & E. Marian Scott & Mark Hallard, 2014. "Flexible regression models over river networks," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(1), pages 47-63, January.
- Sotirios Bersimis & Stavros Degiannakis & Dimitrios Georgakellos, 2017.
"Real-time monitoring of carbon monoxide using value-at-risk measure and control charting,"
Journal of Applied Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(1), pages 89-108, January.
- Bersimis, Sotirios & Degiannakis, Stavros & Georgakellos, Dimitrios, 2015. "Real Time Monitoring of Carbon Monoxide Using Value-at-Risk Measure and Control Charting," MPRA Paper 65865, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssc:v:58:y:2009:i:5:p:737-752. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.