Modeling road traffic crashes with zero-inflation and site-specific random effects
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 19 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10260/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jerry A. Hausman & Bronwyn H. Hall & Zvi Griliches, 1984.
"Econometric Models for Count Data with an Application to the Patents-R&D Relationship,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hausman, Jerry & Hall, Bronwyn H & Griliches, Zvi, 1984. "Econometric Models for Count Data with an Application to the Patents-R&D Relationship," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(4), pages 909-38, July.
- Xie, M. & He, B. & Goh, T. N., 2001. "Zero-inflated Poisson model in statistical process control," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 191-201, December.
- Yip, Karen C.H. & Yau, Kelvin K.W., 2005. "On modeling claim frequency data in general insurance with extra zeros," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 153-163, April.
- Angers, Jean-Francois & Biswas, Atanu, 2003. "A Bayesian analysis of zero-inflated generalized Poisson model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 37-46, February.
- A. M. C. Vieira & J. P. Hinde & C. G. B. Demetrio, 2000. "Zero-inflated proportion data models applied to a biological control assay," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 373-389.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:19:y:2010:i:3:p:445-462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.