A Bayesian analysis of zero-inflated generalized Poisson model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gupta, Pushpa L. & Gupta, Ramesh C. & Tripathi, Ram C., 1996. "Analysis of zero-adjusted count data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 207-218, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hossein Kavand & Marcel-Cristian Voia, 2016. "Estimation of Health Care Demand and its Implication on Income Effects of Individuals," Carleton Economic Papers 16-01, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 26 Jun 2017.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:220:y:2009:i:15:p:1797-1809 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yip, Karen C.H. & Yau, Kelvin K.W., 2005. "On modeling claim frequency data in general insurance with extra zeros," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 153-163, April.
- Helai Huang & Hong Chin, 2010. "Modeling road traffic crashes with zero-inflation and site-specific random effects," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 19(3), pages 445-462, August.
- GÓMEZ GARCÍA, J.Mª & PELÁEZ FERMOSO, F.J. & y GARCÍA GONZÁLEZ, A., 2005. "Repercusiones del envejecimiento demográfico sobre el sistema público de pensiones en Castilla y León," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 23, pages 235-253, Abril.
- Susanne Gschlößl & Claudia Czado, 2008. "Modelling count data with overdispersion and spatial effects," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 531-552, July.
- Biswas, Atanu & Jha, Jayant & Dutta, Somak, 2016. "Modelling circular random variables with a spike at zero," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 194-201.
- Tanabe, Ryunosuke & Hamada, Etsuo, 2016. "Objective priors for the zero-modified model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 92-97.
- Chen, Xue-Dong & Fu, Ying-Zi, 2011. "Model selection for zero-inflated regression with missing covariates," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 765-773, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:42:y:2003:i:1-2:p:37-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.