Some developments on the log-Dagum distribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- McDonald, James B. & Xu, Yexiao J., 1995.
"A generalization of the beta distribution with applications,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 427-428, October.
- McDonald, James B. & Xu, Yexiao J., 1995. "A generalization of the beta distribution with applications," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1-2), pages 133-152.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Graziella Bonanno & Domenico De Giovanni & Filippo Domma, 2017.
"The ‘wrong skewness’ problem: a re-specification of stochastic frontiers,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 49-64, February.
- Bonanno, Graziella & De Giovanni, Domenico & Domma, Filippo, 2015. "The “wrong skewness” problem: a re-specification of Stochastic Frontiers," MPRA Paper 63429, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Graziella Bonanno & Domenico De Giovanni & Filippo Domma, 2015. "The “Wrong Skewness” Problem: A Re-Specification Of Stochastic Frontiers," Working Papers 201502, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Camelia Minoiu & Sanjay Reddy, 2014. "Kernel density estimation on grouped data: the case of poverty assessment," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 12(2), pages 163-189, June.
More about this item
KeywordsSkewness; Kurtosis; ML estimates; Fisher information matrix; Value-at-Risk; 60E05 (Primary); 62F12 (Secondary);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:18:y:2009:i:2:p:205-220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.