Some developments on the log-Dagum distribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- McDonald, James B. & Xu, Yexiao J., 1995.
"A generalization of the beta distribution with applications,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 427-428, October.
- McDonald, James B. & Xu, Yexiao J., 1995. "A generalization of the beta distribution with applications," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1-2), pages 133-152.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Graziella Bonanno & Domenico De Giovanni & Filippo Domma, 2017.
"The ‘wrong skewness’ problem: a re-specification of stochastic frontiers,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 49-64, February.
- Bonanno, Graziella & De Giovanni, Domenico & Domma, Filippo, 2015. "The “wrong skewness” problem: a re-specification of Stochastic Frontiers," MPRA Paper 63429, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Graziella Bonanno & Domenico De Giovanni & Filippo Domma, 2015. "The “Wrong Skewness” Problem: A Re-Specification Of Stochastic Frontiers," Working Papers 201502, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Camelia Minoiu & Sanjay Reddy, 2014. "Kernel density estimation on grouped data: the case of poverty assessment," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 12(2), pages 163-189, June.
More about this item
KeywordsSkewness; Kurtosis; ML estimates; Fisher information matrix; Value-at-Risk; 60E05 (Primary); 62F12 (Secondary);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:18:y:2009:i:2:p:205-220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.