Fruit and vegetable desirability is lower in more rural built food environments of Montana, USA using the Produce Desirability (ProDes) Tool
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas R V Jones & Annalijn I Conklin & Marc Suhrcke & Pablo Monsivais, 2014. "The Growing Price Gap between More and Less Healthy Foods: Analysis of a Novel Longitudinal UK Dataset," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(10), pages 1-7, October.
- Ashkan Afshin & José L Peñalvo & Liana Del Gobbo & Jose Silva & Melody Michaelson & Martin O'Flaherty & Simon Capewell & Donna Spiegelman & Goodarz Danaei & Dariush Mozaffarian, 2017. "The prospective impact of food pricing on improving dietary consumption: A systematic review and meta-analysis," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 12(3), pages 1-18, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jiaojiao Li & Guobao Song & Henry Musoke Semakula & Yijie Dou & Shushen Zhang, 2019. "Food access inequalities in Chinese urban neighborhoods: a case study of the Dalian development zone," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 11(5), pages 1087-1099, October.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Birgit Kopainsky & Anita Frehner & Adrian Müller, 2020. "Sustainable and healthy diets: Synergies and trade‐offs in Switzerland," Systems Research and Behavioral Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(6), pages 908-927, November.
- Beulah Pretorius & Jane Ambuko & Effie Papargyropoulou & Hettie C. Schönfeldt, 2021. "Guiding Nutritious Food Choices and Diets along Food Systems," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(17), pages 1-19, August.
- Nicole Darmon & Adam Drewnowski, 2015. "Contribution of food prices and diet cost to socioeconomic disparities in diet quality and health: a systematic review and analysis," Post-Print hal-01774670, HAL.
- Nguyen, Ly & Wilson, Norbert L.W., 2017. "Healthy Foods: Tax or Voucher?," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258491, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Romain Cadario & Pierre Chandon, 2020. "Which Healthy Eating Nudges Work Best? A Meta-Analysis of Field Experiments," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(3), pages 465-486, May.
- Sands, Sean & Maggioni, Isabella & Ferraro, Carla & Jebarajakirthy, Charles & Dharmesti, Maria, 2019. "The vice and virtue of on-the-go consumption: An exploratory segmentation," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 399-408.
- Saha, Sanjib & Nordström, Jonas & Scarborough, Peter & Thunström, Linda & Gerdtham, Ulf-G., 2021. "In search of an appropriate mix of taxes and subsidies on nutrients and food: A modelling study of the effectiveness on health-related consumption and mortality," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 287(C).
- Boysen, Ole & Bradford, Harvey & Boysen-Urban, Kirsten & Balie, Jean, 2018.
"Taxing Highly Processed Foods: Impacts On Obesity And Underweight In Sub-Saharan Africa,"
58th Annual Conference, Kiel, Germany, September 12-14, 2018
275849, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Boysen, O. & Bradford, H. & Urban, K. & Balie, J., 2018. "Taxing Highly Processed Foods: Impacts on Obesity and Underweight in Sub-Saharan Africa," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 275990, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ole Boysen & Kirsten Boysen-Urban & Harvey Bradford & Jean Balié, 2018. "Taxing Highly Processed Foods - Impacts on Obesity and Underweight in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 201812, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Masters, William A. & Bai, Yan & Herforth, Anna & Sarpong, Daniel & Mishili, Fulgence & Kinabo, Joyce & Coates, Jennifer C., 2017. "Measuring Access to Nutritious Diets in Africa: Novel Price Indexes for Diet Diversity and the Cost of Nutrient Adequacy," 2018 Allied Social Sciences Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 5-7, 2018, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 264946, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Castiglione, Concetta & Mazzocchi, Mario, 2019. "Ten years of five-a-day policy in the UK: Nutritional outcomes and environmental effects," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 185-194.
- Paarlberg, Robert & Mozaffarian, Dariush & Micha, Renata, 2017. "Viewpoint: Can U.S. local soda taxes continue to spread?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 1-7.
- Laura Cornelsen & Matthew Quaife & Mylene Lagarde & Richard D. Smith, 2020. "Framing and signalling effects of taxes on sugary drinks: A discrete choice experiment among households in Great Britain," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(10), pages 1132-1147, October.
- Rafael Moreira Claro & Vargas Hernandez & Joel Alberto & Satoru Shimokawa & Euna Han & Sharada Keats & Steve Wiggins, 2015. "The Rising Cost of a Healthy Diet â€“ Changing Relative prices of Foods in High- Income and Emerging Economies," Working Papers id:7250, eSocialSciences.
- Liana Jacobi & Nhung Nghiem & Andrés Ramírez‐Hassan & Tony Blakely, 2021. "Food Price Elasticities for Policy Interventions: Estimates from a Virtual Supermarket Experiment in a Multistage Demand Analysis with (Expert) Prior Information," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 97(319), pages 457-490, December.
More about this item
KeywordsFood environment; Fruits and Vegetables; Sensory analysis; Desirability; NEMS-s;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ssefpa:v:10:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s12571-017-0748-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.