Economic inequality in Spain: the european community household panel dataset
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Huggett, Mark, 1996. "Wealth distribution in life-cycle economies," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 469-494, December.
- Ana Castaneda & Javier Diaz-Gimenez & Jose-Victor Rios-Rull, 2003. "Accounting for the U.S. Earnings and Wealth Inequality," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(4), pages 818-857, August.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1990. "Business cycles: real facts and a monetary myth," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Spr, pages 3-18.
- Franco Peracchi, 2002. "The European Community Household Panel: A review," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 63-90.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bárcena, Elena & Blázquez, Maite & Moro-Egido, Ana I., 2016. "The socioeconomic gradient in health: The role of intra-household resource allocation," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2016/06, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Budría, Santiago & Diaz-Serrano, Luis & Ferrer-i-Carbonell, Ada & Hartog, Joop, 2009.
"Risk Attitude and Wage Growth: Replication and Reconstruction,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4124, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Díaz Serrano, Luis & Ferrer Carbonell, Ada & Hartog, Joop, 2009. "Risk Attitude And Wage Growth: Replication And Reconstruction," Working Papers 2072/42897, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Santi Budria & Luis Diaz-Serrano & Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Joop Hartog, 2009. "Risk Attitudes and Wage Growth: Replication and Reconstruction," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 192, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Vassilis Tselios, 2007. "Mapping the European regional educational distribution: Educational attainment and inequality," Working Papers 2007-18, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Elena Bárcena-Martín & Maite Blázquez & Santiago Budría & Ana I. Moro-Egido, 2017.
"Child and Household Deprivation: A Relationship Beyond Household Socio-demographic Characteristics,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, pages 1079-1098.
- Elena Bárcena-Martín & Maite Blázquez & Santiago Budría & Ana I. Moro Egido, 2014. "Child and Household Deprivation. A Relationship beyond Household Socio-Demographic Characteristics," ThE Papers 14/05, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Bárcena, Elena & Blázquez, Maite & Budría, Santiago & Moro, Ana Isabel, 2014. "Child and Household Deprivation: A Relationship beyond Household Socio-Demographic Characteristics," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2014/07, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Isabel Horta Correia, 2010. "Taxation and Globalization," Working Papers w201020, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Isabel Correia, 2010. "Consumption Taxes and Redistribution," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(4), pages 1673-1694, September.
More about this item
KeywordsInequality; Income distribution; Labor earnings distribution; Capital income distribution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:specre:v:9:y:2007:i:1:p:1-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.