Quality of Life and Perceptions of Crime in Saskatoon, Canada
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alex Michalos & Bruno Zumbo, 2000. "Criminal Victimization and the Quality of Life," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 245-295, June.
- Carolyn Whitzman, 2007. "Stuck at the front door: gender, fear of crime and the challenge of creating safer space," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 39(11), pages 2715-2732, November.
- Nazeem Muhajarine & Ronald Labonte & Allison Williams & James Randall, 2008. "Person, Perception, and Place: What Matters to Health and Quality of Life," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 85(1), pages 53-80, January.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2006.097154_2 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:135:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1488-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:54:y:2016:i:c:p:383-392 is not listed on IDEAS
- Timo von Wirth & Adrienne Grêt-Regamey & Michael Stauffacher, 2015. "Mediating Effects Between Objective and Subjective Indicators of Urban Quality of Life: Testing Specific Models for Safety and Access," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 122(1), pages 189-210, May.
- Johnston, David W. & Shields, Michael A. & Suziedelyte, Agne, 2015. "Victimisation, Wellbeing and Compensation: Using Panel Data to Estimate the Costs of Violent Crime," IZA Discussion Papers 9311, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsQuality of life; Perceptions of crime; neighbourhood; Social cohesion;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:95:y:2010:i:1:p:33-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .