Using Quality of Life Criteria to Define Urban Areas in Catalonia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Javier Romani & Jordi Surinach & Manuel Artiis, 2003. "Are Commuting and Residential Mobility Decisions Simultaneous?: The Case of Catalonia, Spain," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(8), pages 813-826.
- Lambert van der Laan, 1998. "Changing Urban Systems: An Empirical Analysis at Two Spatial Levels," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(3), pages 235-247.
- Sen, Amartya, 1973. "On Economic Inequality," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198281931.
- M Baker & C Wong, 1997. "Planning for Housing Land in the English Regions: A Critique of Household Projections and Regional Planning Guidance Mechanisms," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 15(1), pages 73-87, March.
- Anne Kaag Andersen, 2002. "Are Commuting Areas Relevant for the Delimitation of Administrative Regions in Denmark?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(8), pages 833-844.
- Mike Coombes, 2000. "Defining locality boundaries with synthetic data," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 32(8), pages 1499-1518, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moises Lenyn Obaco Alvarez & Vicente Royuela & Xavier VÃtores, 2016. "Computing functional urban areas using a hierarchical travel time approach," ERSA conference papers ersa16p238, European Regional Science Association.
- Vicente Royuela & Miguel A. Vargas, 2009. "Defining Housing Market Areas Using Commuting and Migration Algorithms: Catalonia (Spain) as a Case Study," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 46(11), pages 2381-2398, October.
More about this item
KeywordsQuality of life; Urban economics; Urban areas; Commuting algorithms; Gravitation models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:90:y:2009:i:3:p:419-440. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .