Indicators of child well-being through a neighborhood lens
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Noble & Gemma Wright & George Smith & Chris Dibben, 2006. "Measuring multiple deprivation at the small-area level," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 38(1), pages 169-185, January.
- Asher Ben-Arieh, 2005. "Where are the Children? Children’s Role in Measuring and Monitoring Their Well-Being," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 74(3), pages 573-596, December.
- John Logan & Richard Alba, 1993. "Locational returns to human capital: Minority access to suburban community resources," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 30(2), pages 243-268, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:15-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rebecca Cassells & Justine McNamara & Philippa Wicks, 2010. "Well-being Among Australian Children: A Review of Frameworks and Measures," NATSEM Working Paper Series 11/01, University of Canberra, National Centre for Social and Economic Modelling.
- James McDonell & Tracy Waters, 2011. "Construction and Validation of an Observational Scale of Neighborhood Characteristics," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 104(3), pages 439-457, December.
More about this item
KeywordsNeighborhood; Social Indicators; Child well being;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:84:y:2007:i:3:p:349-361. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .