Are Targeted Unconditional Cash Transfers Effective? Evidence from a Poor Region in India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Coady & Margaret Grosh & John Hoddinott, 2004. "Targeting of Transfers in Developing Countries : Review of Lessons and Experience," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14902, January.
- Sowmya K. R. & Panchanatham N., 2009. "Political Survival in an Organization," Advances In Management, Advances in Management, vol. 2(9), September.
- Luxmi & Tarun Kumar Vashisth, 2009. "Profiling Organisational Commitment," Management and Labour Studies, XLRI Jamshedpur, School of Business Management & Human Resources, vol. 34(1), pages 7-26, February.
- Borooah, Vani & Dubey, Amaresh, 2007. "Measuring Regional Backwardness: Poverty, Gender, and Children in the Districts of India," MPRA Paper 19426, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Margaret Grosh & Carlo del Ninno & Emil Tesliuc & Azedine Ouerghi, 2008. "For Protection and Promotion : The Design and Implementation of Effective Safety Nets," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6582, January.
- Unknown, 2009. "Organized Symposia," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(2), August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:115:y:2019:i:c:p:46-63 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSocial protection; Targeting mechanism; Inclusion and exclusion errors; Social capital;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:130:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-015-1187-z. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.