A Multidimensional Poverty Index for Gauteng Province, South Africa: Evidence from Quality of Life Survey Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Haroon Bhorat & Sumayya Goga & Carlene van der Westhuizen, 2007. "Welfare Shifts in the Post-Apartheid South Africa: A Comprehensive Measurement of Changes," Working Papers 07128, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Fiona Tregenna, 2012.
"What are the distributional implications of halving poverty in South Africa when growth alone is not enough?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(20), pages 2577-2596, July.
- Fiona Tregenna, 2011. "What are the Distributional Implications of Halving Poverty in South Africa when Growth Alone is not Enough?," Working Papers 215, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Fiona Tregenna, 2011. "What are the distributional implications of halving poverty in South Africa when growth alone is not enough?," Post-Print hal-00701865, HAL.
- François Bourguignon & Satya Chakravarty, 2003. "The Measurement of Multidimensional Poverty," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 1(1), pages 25-49, April.
- Leventhal, Tama & Newman, Sandra, 2010. "Housing and child development," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1165-1174, September.
- Johan Martins, 2003. "Minimum Living Level and Consumer Price Index: What's in a name?," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 197-212.
- Haroon Bhorat & Carlene van der Westhuizen & Toughedah Jacobs, 2009. "Income and Non-Income Inequality in Post-Apartheid South Africa: What are the Drivers and Possible Policy Interventions?," Working Papers 09138, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- A. Atkinson, 2003. "Multidimensional Deprivation: Contrasting Social Welfare and Counting Approaches," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 1(1), pages 51-65, April.
More about this item
KeywordsMultidimensional Poverty Index; Headcount; Intensity; Quality of Life survey; Gauteng; South Africa;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:130:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-015-1176-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.