Sense of Community and Community Participation: A Meta-Analytic Review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ann Zanetell, Brooke & Knuth, Barbara A., 2004. "Participation Rhetoric or Community-Based Management Reality? Influences on Willingness to Participate in a Venezuelan Freshwater Fishery," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 793-807, May.
- Martha NUSSBAUM, 1999. "Women and equality: The capabilities approach," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 138(3), pages 227-245, September.
- Elvira Cicognani & Claudia Pirini & Corey Keyes & Mohsen Joshanloo & Reza Rostami & Masoud Nosratabadi, 2008. "Social Participation, Sense of Community and Social Well Being: A Study on American, Italian and Iranian University Students," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 89(1), pages 97-112, October.
- Jorgensen, Bradley S. & Jamieson, Robert D. & Martin, John F., 2010. "Income, sense of community and subjective well-being: Combining economic and psychological variables," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 612-623, August.
- Ville, Isabelle & Crost, Monique & Ravaud, Jean-François, 2003. "Disability and a sense of community belonging A study among tetraplegic spinal-cord-injured persons in France," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 321-332, January.
- Collins, Damian & Kearns, Robin A., 2010. "Walking school buses in the Auckland region: A longitudinal assessment," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-8, January.
- Warin, Megan & Baum, Frances & Kalucy, Elizabeth & Murray, Charlie & Veale, Bronwyn, 2000. "The power of place: space and time in women's and community health centres in South Australia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 50(12), pages 1863-1875, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Darío Díaz & Amalio Blanco & Miriam Bajo & Maria Stavraki, 2015. "Fatalism and Well-Being Across Hispanic Cultures: The Social Fatalism Scales (SFS)," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 124(3), pages 929-945, December.
- Gabriele Prati & Cinzia Albanesi & Luca Pietrantoni, 2016. "The Reciprocal Relationship between Sense of Community and Social Well-Being: A Cross-Lagged Panel Analysis," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 127(3), pages 1321-1332, July.
- Cosimo Talò & Terri Mannarini, 2015. "Measuring Participation: Development and Validation the Participatory Behaviors Scale," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 123(3), pages 799-816, September.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:140:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-017-1808-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:soinre:v:137:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11205-017-1647-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:soinre:v:140:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-017-1783-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSense of community; Participation; Meta-analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:117:y:2014:i:1:p:1-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.