The Mediating Role of Perceived Parental Warmth and Parental Punishment in the Psychological Well-Being of Children in Rural China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Emily Hannum, 2002. "Educational stratification by ethnicity in China: Enrollment and attainment in the early reform years," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 39(1), pages 95-117, February.
- Connelly, Rachel & Zheng, Zhenzhen, 2003. "Determinants of school enrollment and completion of 10 to 18 year olds in China," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 379-388, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rachel Murphy, 2014. "Study and School in the Lives of Children in Migrant Families: A View from Rural Jiangxi, China," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 45(1), pages 29-51, January.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:88:y:2018:i:c:p:316-332 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:injoed:v:54:y:2017:i:c:p:26-38 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsChinese parenting; Parental warmth; Parental punishment; Internalizing problems; Externalizing problems; Rural China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:107:y:2012:i:3:p:483-508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.