Well-Being in Italian Regions. Measures, Civil Society Consultation and Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michela Nardo & Michaela Saisana & Andrea Saltelli & Stefano Tarantola & Anders Hoffman & Enrico Giovannini, 2005. "Handbook on Constructing Composite Indicators: Methodology and User Guide," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2005/3, OECD Publishing.
- Paolo Palazzi, 2004. "Lo sviluppo come fenomeno multidimensionale. Confronto tra lÕISU e un indice di sviluppo sostenibile," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 57(227), pages 279-309.
- Coltman, Tim & Devinney, Timothy M. & Midgley, David F. & Venaik, Sunil, 2008. "Formative versus reflective measurement models: Two applications of formative measurement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(12), pages 1250-1262, December.
- Rahman, Tauhidur & Mittelhammer, Ron C. & Wandschneider, Philip, 2005. "Measuring the Quality of Life across Countries: A Sensitivity Analysis of Well-being Indices," WIDER Working Paper Series 006, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Osberg, Lars & Sharpe, Andrew, 2002. "An Index of Economic Well-Being for Selected OECD Countries," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 48(3), pages 291-316, September.
- Marcella Corsi & Giulio Guarini, 2009. "What Does Progress Mean? A Temptative Answer Following a Classical Approach," DULBEA Working Papers 09-13.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:133:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1394-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Burchi & Chiara Gnesi, 2016.
"A Review of the Literature on Well-Being in Italy: A Human Development Perspective,"
Forum for Social Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(2-3), pages 170-192, August.
- Francesco Burchi & Chiara Gnesi, 2013. "A review of the literature on well-being in Italy: A human development perspective," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0175, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Vincenzo Patrizii & Anna Pettini & Giuliano Resce, 2017. "The Cost of Well-Being," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 133(3), pages 985-1010, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCivil society organizations; Sustainable well-being measures; Italian regions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:102:y:2011:i:1:p:47-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.