Bargaining over multiple issues with maximin and leximin preferences
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 30 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00355/index.htm |
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Walter Bossert & Hans Peters, .
"Multi-Attribute Decision-Making in Individual and Social, Choice,"
98/7, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Bossert, Walter & Peters, Hans, 2000. "Multi-attribute decision-making in individual and social choice," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 327-339, November.
- Barry O'Neill & Dov Samet & Zvi Wiener & Eyal Winter, 2001.
"Bargaining with an Agenda,"
Game Theory and Information
- Marmol, A.M. & Monroy, L. & Rubiales, V., 2007. "An equitable solution for multicriteria bargaining games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1523-1534, March.
- Hans Peters & Walter Bossert, 2002. "Efficient solutions to bargaining problems with uncertain disagreement points," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 489-502.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:30:y:2008:i:2:p:211-223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.