Bargaining over multiple issues with maximin and leximin preferences
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 30 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00355/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- O'Neill, Barry & Samet, Dov & Wiener, Zvi & Winter, Eyal, 2004.
"Bargaining with an agenda,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 139-153, July.
- Barry O'Neill & Dov Samet & Zvi Wiener & Eyal Winter, 2001. "Bargaining with an Agenda," Game Theory and Information 0110004, EconWPA.
- Barry O'Neill & Dov Samet & Zvi Wiener & Eyal Winter, 2002. "Bargaining with an Agenda," Discussion Paper Series dp315, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Bossert, Walter & Peters, Hans, 2000.
"Multi-attribute decision-making in individual and social choice,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 327-339, November.
- Walter Bossert & Hans Peters, . "Multi-Attribute Decision-Making in Individual and Social, Choice," Discussion Papers 98/7, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Marmol, A.M. & Monroy, L. & Rubiales, V., 2007. "An equitable solution for multicriteria bargaining games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1523-1534, March.
- Hans Peters & Walter Bossert, 2002. "Efficient solutions to bargaining problems with uncertain disagreement points," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 489-502.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:30:y:2008:i:2:p:211-223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.