Bargaining over multiple issues with maximin and leximin preferences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- O'Neill, Barry & Samet, Dov & Wiener, Zvi & Winter, Eyal, 2004.
"Bargaining with an agenda,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 139-153, July.
- Barry O'Neill & Dov Samet & Zvi Wiener & Eyal Winter, 2001. "Bargaining with an Agenda," Game Theory and Information 0110004, EconWPA.
- Barry O'Neill & Dov Samet & Zvi Wiener & Eyal Winter, 2002. "Bargaining with an Agenda," Discussion Paper Series dp315, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Marmol, A.M. & Monroy, L. & Rubiales, V., 2007. "An equitable solution for multicriteria bargaining games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1523-1534, March.
- Bossert, Walter & Peters, Hans, 2000.
"Multi-attribute decision-making in individual and social choice,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 327-339, November.
- Walter Bossert & Hans Peters, "undated". "Multi-Attribute Decision-Making in Individual and Social, Choice," Discussion Papers 98/7, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Hans Peters & Walter Bossert, 2002. "Efficient solutions to bargaining problems with uncertain disagreement points," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 19(3), pages 489-502.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gustavo Bergantiños & Leticia Lorenzo & Silvia Lorenzo-Freire, 2011. "New characterizations of the constrained equal awards rule in multi-issue allocation situations," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 74(3), pages 311-325, December.
- repec:spr:compst:v:74:y:2011:i:3:p:311-325 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:30:y:2008:i:2:p:211-223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .