Bargaining with ordinal and cardinal players
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kalai, Ehud & Smorodinsky, Meir, 1975. "Other Solutions to Nash's Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(3), pages 513-518, May.
- Safra, Zvi & Samet, Dov, 2004.
"An ordinal solution to bargaining problems with many players,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 129-142, January.
- Zvi Safra & Dov Samet, 2003. "An ordinal solution to bargaining problems with many players," Game Theory and Information 0310002, EconWPA.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Sprumont, Yves, 2000. "A note on ordinally equivalent Pareto surfaces," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 27-38, August.
- SPRUMONT, Yves, 1997. "A Note on Ordinally Equivalent Pareto Surfaces," Cahiers de recherche 9702, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Calvo, Emilio & Gutierrez, Esther, 1994. "Extension of the Perles-Maschler Solution to N-Person Bargaining Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 23(4), pages 325-346.
- Perea, Andrés & Nicolò, Antonio, 2000. "A non-welfarist solution for two-person bargaining situations," UC3M Working papers. Economics 7222, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- O'Neill, Barry & Samet, Dov & Wiener, Zvi & Winter, Eyal, 2004. "Bargaining with an agenda," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 139-153, July.
- Barry O'Neill & Dov Samet & Zvi Wiener & Eyal Winter, 2001. "Bargaining with an Agenda," Game Theory and Information 0110004, EconWPA.
- Barry O'Neill & Dov Samet & Zvi Wiener & Eyal Winter, 2002. "Bargaining with an Agenda," Discussion Paper Series dp315, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:52:y:2005:i:1:p:20-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.