Citizen candidates under uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Gans, Joshua S. & Smart, Michael, 1996. "Majority voting with single-crossing preferences," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 219-237, February.
- Timothy Besley & Stephen Coate, 1997.
"An Economic Model of Representative Democracy,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 112(1), pages 85-114.
- Tim Besley & Stephen Coate, "undated". ""An Economic Model of Representative Democracy''," CARESS Working Papres 95-02, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Tim Besley & Stephen Coate, "undated". "An Economic Model of Representative Democracy," Penn CARESS Working Papers ecf70d639d700dba5327ab0c8, Penn Economics Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saporiti, Alejandro, 2009.
"Strategy-proofness and single-crossing,"
Econometric Society, vol. 4(2), June.
- Alejandro Saporiti, 2007. "Strategy-Proofness and Single-Crossing," Wallis Working Papers WP48, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Alejandro Saporiti, 2008. "Strategy-Proofness and Single-Crossing," Wallis Working Papers WP55, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Bagh, Adib, 2014. "Candidates' Uncertainty and Error Distribution Models in Electoral Competitions," MPRA Paper 77631, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sandro Brusco & Jaideep Roy, 2011.
"Aggregate uncertainty in the citizen candidate model yields extremist parties,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 36(1), pages 83-104, January.
- Sandro Brusco & Jaideep Roy, 2007. "Aggregate Uncertainty in the Citizen Candidate Model Yields Extremist Parties," Department of Economics Working Papers 07-03, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Sandro Brusco & Jaideep Roy, 2008. "Aggregate Uncertainty in the Citizen-Candidate Model Yields Extremist Parties," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 08-11, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- repec:mhr:jinste:urn:sici:0932-4569(201712)173:4_565:ppasci_2.0.tx_2-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yuelan Chen & Aihua Xia, 2011. "The wasted vote phenomenon with uncertain voter population," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 37(3), pages 471-492, September.
- Arnaud Dellis & Alexandre Gauthier-Belzile & Mandar Oak, 2017.
"Policy Polarization and Strategic Candidacy in Elections under the Alternative-Vote Rule,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 173(4), pages 565-590, December.
- Arnaud Dellis & Mandar Oak & Alexandre Gauthier-Belzile, 2015. "Policy Polarization and Strategic Candidacy in Elections under the Alternative Vote Rule," School of Economics Working Papers 2015-06, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Alejandro Saporiti, 2006. "Strategic voting on single-crossing domains," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0617, Economics, The University of Manchester.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:29:y:2007:i:2:p:317-331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .