Commentary on MEDEA: A DSGE model for the Spanish economy
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 1 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +34 94 6013783
Fax: + 34 94 6013774
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13209Email:
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Martin Fukac & Adrian Pagan, 2008.
"Limited Information Estimation and Evaluation of DSGE Models,"
Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series
DP2008/11, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Martin Fukac & Adrian Pagan, 2010. "Limited information estimation and evaluation of DSGE models," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(1), pages 55-70.
- Yash P. Mehra, 1997. "A review of the recent behavior of M2 demand," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 27-44.
- Fabio Canova & Filippo Ferroni, 2009.
"Multiple filtering devices for the estimation of cyclical DSGE models,"
Economics Working Papers
1135, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2010.
- Fabio Canova & Filippo Ferroni, 2011. "Multiple filtering devices for the estimation of cyclical DSGE models," Quantitative Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 2(1), pages 73-98, 03.
- Fabio Canova & Filippo Ferroni, 2010. "Multiple Filtering Devices for the Estimation of Cyclical DSGE Models," Working Papers 498, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Ng, Serena, 2010.
"Estimation of DSGE models when the data are persistent,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 325-340, April.
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Serena Ng, 2009. "Estimation of DSGE Models When the Data are Persistent," NBER Working Papers 15187, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ferroni Filippo, 2011.
"Trend Agnostic One-Step Estimation of DSGE Models,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-36, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:series:v:1:y:2010:i:1:p:245-249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.