Correlation between quality and quantity in scientific production: A case study of Iranian organizations from 1997 to 2006
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amanda H Goodall, 2005. "Should top universities be led by top researchers, and are they?," General Economics and Teaching 0510003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nian Cai Liu & Ying Cheng & Li Liu, 2005. "Academic ranking of world universities using scientometrics - A comment to the “Fatal Attraction”," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 64(1), pages 101-109, July.
- Anne-Wil Harzing, 2005. "Australian Research Output in Economics and Business: High Volume, Low Impact?," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 30(2), pages 183-200, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Minguillo & Mike Thelwall, 2015. "Which are the best innovation support infrastructures for universities? Evidence from R&D output and commercial activities," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 102(1), pages 1057-1081, January.
- Judith Czellar & Jacques Lanarès, 2013. "Quality of research: which underlying values?," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 95(3), pages 1003-1021, June.
- Mohammad A. Abolghassemi Fakhree & Abolghasem Jouyban, 2011. "Scientometric analysis of the major Iranian medical universities," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 87(1), pages 205-220, April.
- Chien Hsiang Liao, 2011. "How to improve research quality? Examining the impacts of collaboration intensity and member diversity in collaboration networks," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 86(3), pages 747-761, March.
- Hajar Sotudeh, 2012. "How sustainable a scientifically developing country could be in its specialties? The case of Iran’s publications in SCI in the 21st century compared to 1980s," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 91(1), pages 231-243, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:scient:v:80:y:2009:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-009-2094-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.