Should top universities be led by top researchers, and are they?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1994. "Facts and Myths about Refereeing," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 153-163, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:reihed:v:59:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11162-017-9467-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Eberhard Feess & Marc Scheufen, 2016. "Academic copyright in the publishing game: a contest perspective," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 263-294, October.
- Goodall, Amanda H., 2012. "A Theory of Expert Leadership," IZA Discussion Papers 6566, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:spr:scient:v:112:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2450-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:80:y:2009:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-009-2094-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sadaf Roohi Tauqir & Syed Shahid Hussain & Sarwar M. Azhar, 2014. "The Role of Vice Chancellors to Promote Higher Education in Pakistan: A Critical Review of Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan’s Reforms, 2002," South Asian Journal of Management Sciences (SAJMS), Iqra University, Iqra University, vol. 8(1), pages 46-59, Spring.
- Goodall, Amanda H. & McDowell, John M. & Singell, Larry D., 2014. "Leadership and the Research Productivity of University Departments," IZA Discussion Papers 7903, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordscitations; leadership; world university rankings; university presidents;
- A - General Economics and Teaching
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2005-10-15 (Education)
- NEP-PKE-2005-10-15 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2005-10-15 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpgt:0510003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.