Occupational Well-being Among University Faculty: A Job Demands-Resources Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Machacek & Eva Kolcunova, 2009. "Is Czech Economic Academia Pretending To Be Competitive?," Journal of Academic Research in Economics, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Accounting and Financial Management Constanta, vol. 1(3 (Decemb), pages 319-333.
- Wilmar Schaufeli & Marisa Salanova & Vicente González-romá & Arnold Bakker, 2002. "The Measurement of Engagement and Burnout: A Two Sample Confirmatory Factor Analytic Approach," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 71-92, March.
- Amanda H Goodall, 2005. "Should top universities be led by top researchers, and are they?," General Economics and Teaching 0510003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rosseel, Yves, 2012. "lavaan: An R Package for Structural Equation Modeling," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 48(i02).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Jorge Sinval & M. Joseph Sirgy & Dong-Jin Lee & João Marôco, 2020. "The Quality of Work Life Scale: Validity Evidence from Brazil and Portugal," Applied Research in Quality of Life, Springer;International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies, vol. 15(5), pages 1323-1351, November.
- Jorge Sinval & M. Joseph Sirgy & Dong-Jin Lee & João Marôco, 0. "The Quality of Work Life Scale: Validity Evidence from Brazil and Portugal," Applied Research in Quality of Life, Springer;International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies, vol. 0, pages 1-29.
- Serdar Çop & Victor Oluwafemi Olorunsola & Uju Violet Alola, 2021. "Achieving environmental sustainability through green transformational leadership policy: Can green team resilience help?," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 671-682, January.
- Allen, Jaime & Eboli, Laura & Forciniti, Carmen & Mazzulla, Gabriella & Ortúzar, Juan de Dios, 2019. "The role of critical incidents and involvement in transit satisfaction and loyalty," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 57-69.
- Andres Trujillo-Barrera & Joost M. E. Pennings & Dianne Hofenk, 2016.
"Understanding producers' motives for adopting sustainable practices: the role of expected rewards, risk perception and risk tolerance,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 43(3), pages 359-382.
- Hofenk, Dianne & Pennings, Joost M.E. & Trujillo-Barrera, Andres, 2014. "Understanding Producers’ Motives for Adopting Sustainable Practices: The Role of Expected Rewards, Risk Perception, and Risk Tolerance," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170624, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Shilei Zhang & Rui Shi & Liping Yun & Xuefei Li & Yun Wang & Hongbin He & Danmin Miao, 2015. "Self-regulation and Study-Related Health Outcomes: A Structural Equation Model of Regulatory Mode Orientations, Academic Burnout and Engagement Among University Students," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 123(2), pages 585-599, September.
- Allen, Jaime & Muñoz, Juan Carlos & Ortúzar, Juan de Dios, 2019. "On evasion behaviour in public transport: Dissatisfaction or contagion?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 626-651.
- Merkle, Edgar C. & Steyvers, Mark & Mellers, Barbara & Tetlock, Philip E., 2017. "A neglected dimension of good forecasting judgment: The questions we choose also matter," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 817-832.
- Jiri Mudrak & Pavel Slepicka & Irena Slepickova, 2018. "Sport motivation and doping in adolescent athletes," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 13(10), pages 1-16, October.
- Umair Ahmed & Abdul Halim Abdul Majid & Md Lazim Mohd Zin, 2016. "Meaningful Work and Work Engagement: A Relationship Demanding Urgent Attention," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 6(8), pages 116-122, August.
- Esef Hakan Toytok & Sungur Gürel, 2019. "Does Project Children’s University Increase Academic Self-Efficacy in 6th Graders? A Weak Experimental Design," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(3), pages 1-12, February.
- Daniel Hoppe, 2021. "Argument-Based Versus Emotion-Based Videos During the Early Stages of Recruitment: Effects on Perceived Employer Brand Image, Application Intentions, and Positive Word-of-Mouth," Corporate Reputation Review, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 24(1), pages 31-47, February.
- María Josefina Peláez & Cristián Coo & Marisa Salanova, 2020. "Facilitating Work Engagement and Performance Through Strengths-Based Micro-coaching: A Controlled Trial Study," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 1265-1284, April.
- Lise A. Oortmerssen & Marjolein C. J. Caniëls & Marcel F. Assen, 2020. "Coping with Work Stressors and Paving the Way for Flow: Challenge and Hindrance Demands, Humor, and Cynicism," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 21(6), pages 2257-2277, August.
- Pezzuti, Lina & Tommasi, Marco & Saggino, Aristide & Dawe, James & Lauriola, Marco, 2020. "Gender differences and measurement bias in the assessment of adult intelligence: Evidence from the Italian WAIS-IV and WAIS-R standardizations," Intelligence, Elsevier, vol. 79(C).
- N. Dardenne & B. Pétré & E. Husson & M. Guillaume & A. F. Donneau, 2020. "Assessing Quality of Life in an Obesity Observational Study: a Structural Equation Modeling Approach," Applied Research in Quality of Life, Springer;International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies, vol. 15(4), pages 1117-1133, September.
- Xiuxiu Huang & Zhaoyang Li & Qiaoqin Wan, 2019. "From organisational justice to turnover intention among community nurses: A mediating model," Journal of Clinical Nursing, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 28(21-22), pages 3957-3965, November.
- Ziaul Haque Munim & Hans-Joachim Schramm, 2018. "The impacts of port infrastructure and logistics performance on economic growth: the mediating role of seaborne trade," Journal of Shipping and Trade, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Charlice Hurst & Lauren Simon & Yongsuhk Jung & Dante Pirouz, 2019. "Are “Bad” Employees Happier Under Bad Bosses? Differing Effects of Abusive Supervision on Low and High Primary Psychopathy Employees," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 158(4), pages 1149-1164, September.
- Yunyue YANG & Jie LI & Tomoki SEKIGUCHI, "undated". "Supervisors’Responses to Employee Voice Behavior: An Experimental Study in China and Japan," Discussion papers e-18-006, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
More about this item
KeywordsAcademic staff; Job satisfaction; Job stress; Work engagement; Work environment; Czech Republic;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:reihed:v:59:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11162-017-9467-x. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.