Do great minds appear in batches?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David W. Johnston & Marco Piatti & Benno Torgler, 2013.
"Citation success over time: theory or empirics?,"
Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 95(3), pages 1023-1029, June.
- David W. Johnston & Marco Piatti & Benno Torgler, 2012. "Citation Success Over Time: Theory or Empirics?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2012-05, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- David W. Johnston & Marco Piatti & Benno Torgler, 2012. "Citation Success Over Time: Theory or Empirics?," Working Papers 2012.55, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Johnston, David W. & Piatti, Marco & Torgler, Benno, 2012. "Citation Success Over Time: Theory or Empirics?," Economy and Society 130901, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- McDowell, John M, 1982. "Obsolescence of Knowledge and Career Publication Profiles: Some Evidence of Differences among Fields in Costs of Interrupted Careers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(4), pages 752-768, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ho Fai Chan & Franklin G. Mixon & Benno Torgler, 2019. "Fame in the sciences: a culturomics approach," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 118(2), pages 605-615, February.
- Ho F. Chan & Franklin G. Mixon & Benno Torgler, 2018. "Relation of early career performance and recognition to the probability of winning the Nobel Prize in economics," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 114(3), pages 1069-1086, March.
- Philipp Korom, 2018. "Does scientific eminence endure? Making sense of the most cited economists, psychologists and sociologists in textbooks (1970–2010)," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 116(2), pages 909-939, August.
More about this item
KeywordsGreat minds; Genius; Fame; Scientists; Cycles; Two centuries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:scient:v:104:y:2015:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-015-1620-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.