Individual adoption of convergent mobile phone in Italy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bum Soo Chon & Junho Choi & George Barnett & James Danowski & Sung-Hee Joo, 2003. "A Structural Analysis of Media Convergence: Cross-Industry Mergers and Acquisitions in the Information Industries," Journal of Media Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 141-157.
- Viswanath Venkatesh & Fred D. Davis, 2000. "A Theoretical Extension of the Technology Acceptance Model: Four Longitudinal Field Studies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(2), pages 186-204, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ernesto Lopez-Valeiras & Maria Beatriz Gonzalez-Sanchez & Jacobo Gomez-Conde, 2016. "The effects of the interactive use of management control systems on process and organizational innovation," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 487-510, July.
More about this item
KeywordsConvergence; Adoption; Mobile technologies; Attitude; Intention to use; L20; O33;
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:rvmgts:v:3:y:2009:i:1:p:1-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .