The dynamics of social agreement according to Conceptual Agreement Theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Vogt & Hans Coumans, 2003. "Investigating Social Interaction Strategies for Bootstrapping Lexicon Development," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 6(1), pages 1-4.
- Robinson, John, 2004. "Squaring the circle? Some thoughts on the idea of sustainable development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 369-384, April.
- Fournier, Susan, 1998. " Consumers and Their Brands: Developing Relationship Theory in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 343-373, March.
- McCracken, Grant, 1986. " Culture and Consumption: A Theoretical Account of the Structure and Movement of the Cultural Meaning of Consumer Goods," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 71-84, June.
- Berthon, Pierre & Pitt, Leyland F. & Campbell, Colin, 2009. "Does brand meaning exist in similarity or singularity?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 356-361, March.
More about this item
KeywordsConceptual Agreement Theory; Agent-based modeling; Conceptual diversity; Dynamics of conceptual development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:48:y:2014:i:6:p:3289-3309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.